Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm sure this has been posted before, but I'm bored heh.
    Anyone have any interesting character imitations? By that I mean: making a character that looks exactly like someone from another game, movie etc.
    Yes, I already know about Sephiroth, Cloud, Trunks and most of the popular ones. What I wanna know is if there are any interesting ones that people haven't already beaten to death.
    Here's a start:

Name: Blade
    Appearance: HUmar, tall, black costume, black skin color, black hair (1st one probly)
    Weapon of choice: katanas, mechguns, handguns, daggers

I based my RAmar on the "Doom guy" from Doom II. Except... blue armor. >_>

Well it's pretty easy to make 'em.

PSO Assassin

I have a HUcaseal named Alita that has black body skin and I think it's the third hair style... It does a pretty good job of looking like her, espescially when I'm using the right kind of weapons...

What's Alita from Reven?

I have a low level HUmar Kid Goku, its the one from DragonBall, short humar with spiky hair in red costume number 2.

Also its easy to make a stormtrooper with a RAmar, in a white body suit with the helmet head.

Yoda-Man, FOnewm, short & fat with green hair and tanned skin.

I made a whole thread about this earlier

C3P0, HUcast in yellow.

PSO Assassin

Alita is from the graphic novel Battle Angel Alita or Gunnm in Japan which is my favorite series.

If you are into Graphic Novels you should look into it.. it's a really dark series, there is also an anime version, but it covers a lot less than the graphic novel series does..

She's a BadA$$ Cyborg, so the HUcaseal works good for her.

Kefka from FFIII(US)- FOmar kinda short and fat, in red costume and the full head wrap thing. Don't the Mwah,Mwah,Mwah bind.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

Name: Blade
    Appearance: HUmar, tall, black costume, black skin color, black hair (1st one probly)
    Weapon of choice: katanas, mechguns, handguns, daggers
    dont forget spinners, blade was all about using his glaive

Wielder of Divine Might

I was in a game, when a Cloud Strife came in. He had the normal spiky blonde hair and a purple outfit. a couple minutes later another Cloud Strife came in. He too in the normal spiky blonde hair and a purple outfit o_O The Cloud twins looked at eachother for a few seconds, and then both left. I saw them both in a locked room called "Clouds".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-12-20 20:14 ]</font>

I have three at the moment: Ghaleon, Kirika and Chloe. None of them look exactly or even ALL that close to their counterparts, but it's as close as I could get.
    Ghaleon (from LUNAR) actually has a dark purple robe and a funky... hat thing, but mine has a black robe with a tall hat. Still have the white hair though!
    Kirika (from the anime series Noir) looks totally different, 'cept for her face and hair. Otherwise, she's a RAmarl with a similar black and red/blue costume that my FOnewearl on DC used to wear.
    Chloe (also from Noir) is as close as I could possibly get... with an android. Green body and a purple head with long "hair". Still quite a bit different from the original character, but, ehh...