Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Theres nothing i can do to take advantage of it. I'm poor and not high enough level to hunt good rares.

Tell me how to take advantage of 3Luck (besides grinding) and I would. I haven't really found any more supposedly awesome shit on 3Luck than I do on 0Luck. The best things I found was on 0Luck.

0Luck > 3Luck.

The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

"I capped all my Dual Pistols" <-Noob

I was benefitting from 3* luck, but since I'm here babbling about the [B] 2 - Headed Ragnus I just found, I guess I'm not out exploiting my luck very much am I? Lol.

On 2007-07-18 12:42, RedX wrote:
    Theres nothing i can do to take advantage of it. I'm poor and not high enough level to hunt good rares.
    Amen, brother. That's my fault, though. I'm training two characters because I can't decide who to level to cap first. I would probably be in the 70's if I didn't have an alt. Plus I'm focused on MP and $$, not exp ATM. So I level SLOW...

Holy light hasn't really made me any luckier finding rares either...oh well. Least I have a pretty light next to my name for a while.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

My internet sucks. Haven't logged in all week cause, let's face it, you can't do anything on PSU in 3 minute segments.

Well I just started this game so the benefits for the Luck thing wont be experienced to the fullest...however...I've heard from higher leveled people that it doesn't really make a difference, maybe they are confusing luck with drop rates? I know drop rates didn't change....just the luck so if its really the same then I didn't really need it.