Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My 360 is at the repair center (has been since before Firebreak ended), so I'm missing out. Apparently they're getting a larger amount of repair orders in than normal because they extended their warranty. That guy better not have been BSing me when he told me I'd only have to wait another week. I want to play mah gamez. T_T

My 360 is at the repair center (has been since before Firebreak ended), so I'm missing out. Apparently they're getting a larger amount of repair orders in than normal because they extended their warranty. That guy better not have been BSing me when he told me I'd only have to wait another week. I want to play mah gamez. T_T

Since last week backwards compatibility update I've been playing Morrowind for 3 days lol yesterday I partied with my friends at lvl 85 and I am half way to 81

The only think I have tried to rarehunt are materials but I haven't seen many of them :S and with the new rebalanced missions it is more boring/hard since there are less enemies

i was on the first day of kuck week, didnt hunt anything, spent my time lving once then getting my ass handed to me by ragan for the hell of it. (with tincanpowerranger-halen of course =P)

after that i havent been on. XD pso rocks, i actually get rares and if i see one, I KNOW 100% that its mine forever till i trade. =]

rather than psu where i find a rare board

creadoubles! woot found em

made a 100 strk pm just for that, poof, creadoubles broke.

there goes fuckin psu out the window.

no seriously, i threw it out the window and i think a little kid from across the street picked it up, im debating on wether i should go get it back or not XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Now now, it's a game, don't be that aggressive. lol

I saw Giga / Skill, Huge Cutter, Svaltus Sword, 5 Stormlines and a lot of other things drop this week. X_x
    I got one of the Stormlines which I entrusted to Raiden, which succeeded and got a decent light %.

Well yeah, abusing my luck? How so?x.x lol I don't want anything except lvl 30 PAs and the Psycho Wand. XD

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I've been grinding S2s for the last 3 days, and I have never (including the 750 hours before the week luck started) seen an S-rank drop.

Crimson Butterfly

I'm playing my alt -_-

lol I just thought about giving up on Orgdus.
    Fuxxing 3 star luck is confusing me.
    It doesn't affect the drops yet I want to hunt huge Cutter because of that. -_-
    Guess I'll either do other things, afk, help other people, play my alt or lvl up spells. lol D:

I think there will be one day where ST "fixes" (yes fixes because its broken righ now) the Drop rate for rare items. Dont worry >>>>>>>>>>>> AXIMUM ATTACK PSU 10 X DROP RATE FTW!!!

I'm not, considering that I broke 3 of my A Rank weapons. On the first grind. And I have exactly....100k meseta.

Life must hate me.