Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is just what I would like for fun since I'm board, can't get on PSU at the moment, and have had a bad day..

I Figured I'd adjust each advanced type I've played around with negating the Arco classes from the list since I haven't had hands on experience with them...

Let's get started with my additions.

Fortefighter

Added Abilities:
    Putting up to three PA's on a two handed weapon. (The shift key would switch from the "main" PA and normal attack to the additional PAs)
    Draw back: Each Pa added lowers PP regen.

Extra fortitude or the ability to take damage and not fall over or get knocked out of a PA once its started.
    Drawback: None, Fortefighter should have this anyways!!
    Note: Foretfighters could still evade getting no damage as usual but not completing their PA/BA so players that don't like evade should buy armor and units that lower evade...

Wartecher

Added Abilities:
    Ability to apply techs to Green/Neutral two handed melee weapons to give elemental %'s and 1/2 it's current status effect.(0-2 SE)
    Basic Techs. 1-10/0%, 11-20/%2, 21-30/4%, 31-40/6%
    Ra Techs. 1-10/6%, 11-20/8%, 21-30/10%, 31-40/12%
    Dam Techs. 1-10/12%, 11-20/14%, 21-30/16%, 31-40/18%
    Gi Techs. 1-10/18%, 11-20/20%, 21-30/22%, 31-40/24%
    Nos Techs. 1-10/24%, 11-20/26%, 21-30/28%, 31-40/30%

Drawback: Each class of tech (basic, Ra, Gi, etc) Raises PP usage by 2 per increment. (Basic adds 2, Nos adds 10, etc.) Also, the spell applied to the weapon cannot be used on another melee weapon or cast from a wand/rod/mag while applied to a melee weapon.

Note: Only one Tech could be applied to a weapon and there must be NO elementalt% added to the weapon as stated before.

Guntecher

Added Abilities:
    Ability to add Basic techs instead of Bullet Arts to two handed weapons to get special Bullet Techs. Each Tech would react different in a different weapon (I.E. with Foi twin guns could shoot mini fireballs and a Riffle would act like a flame thrower, etc)

Drawback: Applying a basic tech lowers att and lowers overall PP by 10% and boosts PP used per shot by the tech's PP usage. Also the Tech cannot be added to another gun or be cast as a regular Tech while applied to a gun. (Huge PP Drains..)

Note: The benifit would be greater distance, speed, and accuracy for techs, and added damage to Bullets. Damage would be based on the weapon's damage plus the tech damage. (The higher your tp the better...)

Fortetecher

Added Abilities:

The Ability to Absorb enemy Techs when they are evaded to restore current weapons PP.
    Drawbacks: None

The ability to cast techs while evading.
    Note: Usually Fortetechers can only cast while evading when they are already in a casting motion. This would be like a counter or defensive casting...

The ability to be resistant to the element of the Rod/wand they're holding.
    Drawback: The enemy you are resistant to will probably be immune to the spells you cast..

Note: If the Rod/wand is Neutral then there is no bonus gained. Mags do not count towards the elemental defense, but armors do...

Fortegunner

Added Ability:

The Ability to add up to 4 Bullet Arts to a two handed firearm/gun/ranged weapon.
    Drawback: Lowered att per Bullet Art applied and higher PP usage.

The ability to be more mobile with two handed guns (better then what they are, less then mobility with a mechine gun)
    Drawback: None

The ability to use goggles to zoom into targets and increase weapon range.
    Drawback: Weaker damage, lower accuracy, and higher PP usage the more distance past regular range you move past up to a point. (Undetermined for now...)

Fighgunner

Added Abilities:
    The ability to shoot firearms 10% faster
    Drawbacks: None (Faster PP drain lol)

The ability to start a regular or PA combo attack while evading.
    Drawbacks: None

Protranser

Added Abilities:

Sorry to anyone that thought I had a Prot addition but I ran out of ideas.

Also, I would like if Newmans got a power gauge that charged a special elemental attack as they fought/amassed damage. They could get a spiritual tattoo like Beast, but instead of turning into a Beast they would rain one of 6 elemental attacks down on enemies with status effects in tow of coarse. For the sad kids that want a "Newman Summon", maybe the elemental attach could come in the form of an elemental avatar. (I'd rather not but I'll share my dream) {/wish list]

Feel free to reply to, add to, or discuss anything you've read here and before people attemp to flame, I'm not saying this is how things "should be" just that I think these changes would be awesome for ME. if you don't agree or have your own ideas please reply.

Protransers should be able to do more damage with tr- oh wait.

On 2007-07-17 20:08, omegapirate2k wrote:
    loln00b, protranny's dont use traps.

Most of them ARE traps. example, "Hale". He's a trap, just a really really buttugly hismotherwouldn'tkisshim one.

haha i like the Fo one, but they should make a light attack not support , maybe summuning like Photon Arts in PSO

You mean they should get a higher critical hit rate

On 2007-07-17 20:23, malice_nyc wrote:
    You mean they should get a higher critical hit rate

You have a point th- oh wait.

i actually think protransers should be able to hold double the amount of traps as other classes get.

but then again maybe thats just me...
    Even in death i still serve

On 2007-07-17 20:44, Realmz wrote:
    i actually think protransers should be able to hold double the amount of traps as other classes get.

but then again maybe thats just me...
    I agree >.>

Protranser:

Can equip traps into 2-handed weapons without using traps, and using PP, G traps take 50 per trap, basic's take 35. Trap damage is divided by 2.

Melee weapons have a chance of using the status of the trap placed, if it is a damage trap, damage is multiplied by 1.25.
    Ranged weapons do 1.25 damage, and have 1.25 status chance.

^-^

PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

On 2007-07-17 19:51, XDeviousX wrote:
    Fortefighter

Added Abilities:
    Putting up to three PA's on a two handed weapon. (The shift key would switch from the "main" PA and normal attack to the additional PAs)
    Draw back: Each Pa added lowers PP regen.

Extra fortitude or the ability to take damage and not fall over or get knocked out of a PA once its started.
    Drawback: None, Fortefighter should have this anyways!!
    I like this guy