Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Your Alterics are not worth 1.5 million fucking meseta.

For those who were able to follow that, I'll take it one step further:

Your grinded Alterics aren't even worth 1.5 million fucking meseta.

I mean for the love of God, I even found some that were priced 10 million and above, and they weren't even +10! Some of them weren't even + anything ffs!

I realize that the PS2 economy went to shit once upon a time. Other people need to realize that this is no longer the case. Having not bought anything from a playershop in well over two months, this little hunt for an Alteric for my FT pretty much sent me over the top. I won't preach to anybody about how overpricing is a sin, as I too did overprice my items during the economy inflation. However, as I said, the broken economy is no longer broken, and I have acknowledged that fact. To all the dipshits that still charge in the millions for something other than an S rank, wake up and get a clue please.

I wasted 15 minutes of my time because of you people, and thank god I actually found a decent soul who had a +4 on sale for 300k. Please take note of this nice man, and idolize his superior shopping prowess.

Either that or GTFO.

Sincerely,

A pissed off customer.

they might be worth up to 1 mil but the priced is maybe higher than normal because they know people will be grinding with the 3* luck week. wait a week or so

you DO know why alterics are so highly valued, right?

Ateric Bow +10:
    ATP:667
    PP:1274

Ulteri Bow +7:
    ATP: 661
    PP:1462

Ulteri Bow +8:
    ATP:673
    PP:1504

It's a high jump from an Alteric +10 to a Ulteri +8.

Basically, having a +8 and beyond of an item would mean you pretty much have the next best ranking weapon at +7.02+ . To see an Alteric +10 sell for even as little as 1 million is actually a bargain. I used to see them for 10 million.

Crimson Butterfly

-_- 1 mill?

Thats cheap

stop complaining <.<, and as dj says It is one of the best bows <.< UNTIL Ulteri +10

I use to see alterics +10 for about 10-30 mill

At this point, Alteric +10 is really an end-game bow if you think about it.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

It's not as bad as people selling 10% Sori-senbas for 500k.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Crimson Butterfly

oh o.0 that is bad lol <.<

ugh.. i am guilty of the OUTRAGOUS priceing of an Alteric... i see other prices in the 2-4 mill so i have mine at 1.5 mill (i think). I realy dont think its worth 1.5 mill but thats the price. Honestly I beleave its only worth 90k like most other 7stars at NPC shops.

give me your alterics now

seriously, the fact that a lvl 20 protranser can equipthis and will likely NEVER need another bow ever makes it worth 1.5 mil alone.

most classes will never get anything better and they can use it so early in the game, you'd be a fool not to use it if you can. 1.5 mil? if you see an alteric +10 for 1.5 mil, take it. best money ever spent.

the OP just is trying to get the damn thing for dirt cheap, he knows its worth more than that. that bow is beyond good.