Okay, for starters, I'm going to go ahead and say this:

I really like Logitech. They're easily one of the better human interface device creators out there.

Well... For the first time ever, I had a mouse's receiver burn out on me. By "burn out," I don't necessarily think the electronics fried, but rather, the receiver stopped working, and began generating abnormally immense amounts of heat when attached to a USB port - I don't feel like doing enough thinking to go on about that right now.

So, I contact their support... And everything actually goes really well. Great, I'd say. I pack up my mouse, and send it back. Here it is:

That color scheme just fits me, and it's the highest-quality mouse I've ever had the pleasure of seeing or using.

Now, the :/ part... The replacement they sent me? Not only did it take three whole weeks to get here, but it's also probably the only thing I've ever seen, that made a blue and black color scheme look ugly... It's really unfitting for me.

Now, I don't doubt the functionality of this one - but when I order a replacement of something that I bought with my hard-earned cash... I don't know about other people, but I expect to get the exact same thing back, but, you know, working.

Especially if I had to pay for the shipping.

It's akin to getting, say, a Black DS Lite, sending it back to the manufacturer after it died of its own personal causes, because it's too late to take it back to the store, and getting a Pink one back that has a "Windows Vista Certified" sticker on it. :/

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Sorry I don't have anything constructive to add, but I have to say, that is one damned sexy mouse.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Yeah, their new black with blue 'crackles' scheme for the G5 and G7 mice is pretty damned ugly. I recently got a G5 as CompUSA had them at $50 off as they had the older type with only one side button and with the black and silver scheme. While I miss the second side button, I love the lack of wires compared to my Mx518. That blue and silver though looks really nice and I'd be a bit disappointed at losing one like that as well.

My mouse is fairly basic, I was happy when I got one with a scroll wheel.

Well, they got back to me... Apparently, to add even more insult to injury, the G7 color scheme I had?

Limited edition.

...Bastards.

At least they gave me the option of getting an exchange/refund. I'm thinking about this one, the MX Revolution:

Seven buttons and two wheels on a mouse? Nice. Only problem is the AC charging station (too used to USB, and I'm running short of outlets around here...).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

<_<

I use this thing.

Cost me something like $10 about seven years ago. It gets the job done well enough.

My keyboard is even older.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

The First

i personally don't like logitech too much out of the 3 things i've gotten from them 2 have broke, a mouse and ps2 style controller...and it's not so much "they" broke, but the cord they use got messed up and since both were used in conjunction with the g15 kb from them i gotta assume that either the cords or the position of the usb ports in the keyboard has to do with their messing up. I have had a 2nd mouse die since switching off from the logitech mouse as well so i think it's the port, but the controller messed up before i had the kb so yeah >.>

I wish the g15 could have an outside power source and pc power source as it'd be great to use it as a data manager type thing with the LCD >.>

This is what I currently use. Not quite as old as Meria's, but also Microsoft, and it also get the job done. Since I don't have a desk by my PC, this is convenient to place on the arm of a chair, or to hold in the palm of your hand (upside down). Very ergonomic fit, though I do wish it were wireless.

I've always preferred trackballs. Normal mice drive me nuts, and make my hand hurt.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

You people use mice?

Pfft, if it's an option, I'll use the keyboard for just about anything except PSO and PSU. XP

My mouse is some no-frills optical thingamajigger with a scroll wheel.

(If you can't operate a program that isn't a graphics program or a game entirely with the keyboard, there's something wrong with it, damn it. And my graphics program had damned well have most to all of the functions with a keyboard shortcut. Rawr.)

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

The First

Lol...most people are too incompetent to learn how to do everything with a mouse, why would they learn how to do it with a keyboard?