Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2007-07-19 21:19, Ryuk_0 wrote:
    i dont even ppay for an account anymore i get mines free

psu players = suckers
    Owned.

we may have to compensate you
    on a case by case basis which may take longer.
    That means that they will go to you one by one, asking which items/meseta/etc. did you lose and they will eventually restore them during a maintenance. It will take longer, but at least you will get something back in return, eventually

This is true. I only have paid for one account the whole time I was on psu. 2nd account.. I got free.... I didn't ask for it either.. It was offered to me. I"ve been offered other accounts too.. but meh.

Where da INS?

yup yup sega implied u guys were getting the stuff i deleted back and they dont care all they want is for u to keep playing thats all i dont even ppay for an account anymore i get mines free u guys should learn that too lol sega=waste of life , psu players = suckers
    Whoa, did you really do the hacking in PSU? You must have an amazing social life outside of your mom's basement and you have to at least be banging 30 chicks a night! Congrats!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-07-19 21:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-07-19 21:26 ]</font>

DJ i known u for a long time so u know kno i dont mean nothing by this , but everyone lies everyone is going to say they got items stolen that they never owned every force this in the game is going to say " he stole my P-Wand" just to see if sega will give them one , the game is full of greedy ppl that are in love with haxeta and any cheat they can do but get mad when someone else does something they cant. SEGA AINT DOIN SHYT , all ur items are gone and if sega will give u anything it wont be for months and months by the time AOI comes out u might get 1% of ur items if any at all so just be happy that FSOD aint possible here cause it could have been alot worse

On 2007-07-19 21:25, Otis_Kat wrote:
    yup yup sega implied u guys were getting the stuff i deleted back and they dont care all they want is for u to keep playing thats all i dont even ppay for an account anymore i get mines free u guys should learn that too lol sega=waste of life , psu players = suckers
    Whoa, did you really do the hacking in PSU? You must have an amazing social life outside of your mom's basement and you have to at least be banging 30 chicks a night! Congrats!

lawl wut?

All that hacking took like what.. 1-2 hours? Tops? I'm sure he has no life. Damn.

lmao i live in my apt. soon to be married and im 20 u think just because some one got bored and hacked a game just for the fun of it makes me a loser like u and ur family no mofo , i just like seeing ppl get hurt u should meet me in real life im an ashole u will like to fight me but the fact is u cant beat me so stfu cause ur just mad u coudnt do something like that

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuk_0 on 2007-07-19 21:31 ]</font>

I hope to GOD our education system didn't spit out your 20 year old self. LERN 2 GRAMAR 'n TYPE

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2007-07-19 21:33, Deja wrote:
    I hope to GOD our education system didn't spit out your 20 year old self. LERN 2 GRAMAR 'n TYPE
    I didn't know he was capable of operating a computer without his mom turning it on for him, let alone hacking PSU...