View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with curent tech support and general game problem help setup for phantasy star uni

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm happy with email system.

5 27.78%
  • It's ok.

0 0%
  • Can I talk to a person plz!!!!

2 11.11%
  • Tech Support??? OMG!! There's tech support??

11 61.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Giant_Rappy_Robot

Are you satisfied with curent tech support and general game problem help setup for phantasy star universe? Or would u like to talk to a real person? Do they even get back to you in a reasonable amount of time? Do they get back to you at all?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RappyRobot on 2007-07-20 11:58 ]</font>

I didn't know PSU had it's own tech support.

The main Tech/Support options, I get to see, are the one I or other -techers do in-game.

On a more serious note, I've been one of the lucky ones not to have to deal much with tech-support so I can't really comment on it.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

i don't think anyone did

Giant_Rappy_Robot

On 2007-07-20 11:35, Akaimizu wrote:
    The main Tech/Support options, I get to see, are the one I or other -techers do in-game.

I hate u !! lol

It doesnt bother me much. The only time I ever had to deal with tech support they responded to my problem with 2-3 days, and it wasnt even a major deal, just me asking about why we hadnt got grinder A boards yet. They seem too do an ok job at least.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Teehee... five weeks and I still can't renew my account... "John" is useless... from any other company, I'd be surprised, but this is Sega after all...

Guardian of Grants

How many people do you think they even have working tech support? The maintenance happens at 2 AM EST which is suspicious enough. We probably just have spokesmen over here and translators to tell the Japanese what the problems are, which is why it takes so long to get a response.

On a serious note, not being able to talk to an actual person is rather annoying.

Tech support is among the worst I have seen, but frankly, support in general is among the worst I have seen. Look at what, six years and counting of failed security? They're clueless. The entire company.

Tech support was rather nice and fairly helpful, all things considered, the one time I contacted them to help me sort out some initial lag problems. Customer service is worse than tech support though. Trust me. Try contacting them on pretty much any non tech support issue.

Be patient, and Juan will answer each and everyone of your emails!

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.