Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    The First

originally posted on the official forums...but i decided to post here too cuz i felt like it yup yup...

#1) Create a better shop system, preferably some sort of auction house

#2) Make the item distribution system more extensive so that it include, S-ranks and A-ranks being counted as separate, and separate meseta from regular items. Most A-ranks are sold in a store and noone considers them rare so why put them in the same field. Likewise, many people do not want regular items, but do want meseta and photons.

#3) increase the synth %s They are way too low. I should not be having any problem with synthing non-rare weapons/armor with a lvl100 all one type PM. Likewise grinding should be made a bit easier and your new system (dropping the grind lvl to 0 after a fail and also decreasing the number of total grinds it) isn't too great either. If I lose my max grind, why drop my level as well? That is dual punishing for the same thing and isn't good to do.

#4) Increase the ranks of drops with the ranks of the missions. There is no reason I should be getting C-rank materials in an S-rank mission.

#5) When logging out make it so you can go to char select, shut down, or to menu. There is no reason for PC users to go back to the start up to shut down and like wise there is no reason for any user to log completely out to go to another character.

#6) Allow characters to jump to each others rooms, have access to each others storage...it draws no more memory to do it this way and would make things quite a bit easier for players.

#7) re-balance where items drop. I should not be having to wait 30-40 levels before I can even attempt to attain the next level of weapon. This is happening as I can grab a 9* weapon when I'm lvl30, but I can not even search for the next weapon till level 70.

#8] Raise the sell back ratio of the NPC. A 1/21 sell back ratio is absurd, and while we know it was to try to help the economy, the fact is it does more harm than good and is no where near the ratio of any other mmorpg nor regular rpg, which is generally in the 50-80% range of the purchasing price.

#9) Remove the hit limit of the various weapons. The new weapons do not have them and that gives them too big of an advantage. The no limit is also more realistic as well and would help melee jobs a ton.

#10) Remove that barta technic from every large mob in the game. It is unblockable, un-escapable, and in general just unfair. It hits multiple times, and keeps you from moving or healing. The primary target of this is melee jobs and these are the mobs that melee jobs are supposed to have an advantage over but do not, because of the technic.

#11) Make enemies flinch or something when I hit them. I can not use any of your "improvements" if I can not get to the third strike and that is the main problem. There would be no reason to add in the other 2 or 3 improvements if you'd just put this in.

#12) Make enemies that can jump long distances in a short time like the Delsaber from PSO. This would increase challenge to gunners as their primary defense is distance and would balance things out more as would the previous few for job challenge.

#13) Please allow lock-on for Forces...

#14) Make more Technic resistant enemies.

#15) TRANSLATE THE MANUAL (not the pamphlet that came with the US version) AND TELL US WHAT B.STAT ON OUR PMs IS AND WHAT IT DOES.

#16) Make shadoogs be able to hit boxes and traps. If I have to carry a handgun anyways why carry a shadoog?

#17) Give the NPCs better weapons. They should probably shouldn't still be carrying B-rank weapons.

#18] Please allow all emotes in missions...As far as I can see there is no reason not to allow them.

#19) Allow an option to display or not display the line shield graphically. Some clothes look better without them to some people.

#20) Please add NPCs in the cities...I hate walking around ghost towns.

#21) Make missions that have you interact with NPCs, not just story chars, and not just in co-op. One of the charms of PSO was characters not related to the main story.

#22) Expand the cities or create new cities on the planet. I don't see why you need 3 planets when you only have 4 cities. It seems like such a waste to do stuff like that. Even a small town would be better than just another outpost. Are we to believe that there is only 3 cities and 1 space colony with all that much room?

#23) Place red cubes inside of the places where you can warp into. Why make a player load up another zone when they only need to move 2 inches to get to the cube to load up another zone.

#24) Separate the locks for the room. My Room and My Shop should be different locks. Of course there are people I don't want in my room, but i want in my shop...

#25) Please allow the player to move the PM to wherever he would like in the room, or the ability to add "Doll" PMs in which we could place where we'd like to make our rooms more lively and/or increase storage.

#26) If possible increase the grid square size and minimize the usage of space on items. There is no reason a fan that can fit in 2 squares is made to be in 4 squares.

#27) Allow for diagnol positioning of some items if possible

#28] USE the information panel in the my room desktop. It's a bit annoying that it hasn't been used once in the US version, yet it's being used in the JP version.

#29) Correct all the translation errors please...or at least the ones that are not more iconic. It's a bit irritating to see the description say something is a claw and you get a dagger.

#30) Please allow CASTs to wear clothing types, especially if they have the human face type, or add clothe type parts.

#31) Allow single hand guns to hold 2 bullet type, 2 handed gun 4 bullet types, and 2 handed melee weapons 2 skills. please ^.^

Just one. I want to be a fucking lefty. Screw the conformists. I want to be left-handed.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Heh, you're acting like someone important is actually going to read this.

#30) Please allow CASTs to wear clothing types, especially if they have the human face type, or add clothe type parts.
    Building on this, allow fleshies to wear armor. The reason I never use fleshies isn't because I like casts better, it's because their clothing styles are terrible.

The First

Nope just bored at night >.> there was nothing else to do at the time ^.^

On 2007-07-20 16:13, Zorafim wrote:

Building on this, allow fleshies to wear armor. The reason I never use fleshies isn't because I like casts better, it's because their clothing styles are terrible.
    I am strongly against this because I don't want to see Paladins or Dark Knights in PSU.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Ah, see, I do. Or rather, I want to see Agents, hunters, and Guardians in PSU. I don't need a Giga's armor set, or a Digiel for humans, simply something that I wouldn't use while studying for my algebra test.

1 I can think of off the top of my head is, I want every piece of clothing to be seperate. I want leggings/tights seperate from the shorts, etc.

"I capped all my Dual Pistols" <-Noob

#12) Make enemies that can jump long distances in a short time like the Delsaber from PSO.
    Lv105 Go Vahra

#17) Give the NPCs better weapons. They should probably shouldn't still be carrying B-rank weapons.
    Lv4 Lou has a Double Saber

#18] Please allow all emotes in missions...As far as I can see there is no reason not to allow them.
    Missions are for killing things and not fooling around

#19) Allow an option to display or not display the line shield graphically. Some clothes look better without them to some people.
    Line Shields aren't invisible

#28] USE the information panel in the my room desktop. It's a bit annoying that it hasn't been used once in the US version, yet it's being used in the JP version.
    Indeed it would be nice if the Info Panel informs us of updates and events

It's hard to fit clothing over solid steel bodies

On 2007-07-20 16:15, Garnet_Moon wrote:

I am strongly against this because I don't want to see Paladins or Dark Knights in PSU.
    I want the armour for it, and I want the melee/support class (not AT) for it.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

On 2007-07-20 16:28, Allison_W wrote:
    On 2007-07-20 16:15, Garnet_Moon wrote:

I want the armour for it, and I want the melee/support class (not AT) for it.
    Then go play FFXI or WoW. Plenty of gimpage for those classes there. Let's not disgrace the classes even more with PSU.

kthx