Page 2 of 170 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

On 2007-07-21 08:14, Kion wrote:
    PSU is already 4gb. How are they managing to fit all of that on a ps2 disk? DVD-9?
    5.22GB, a little bittorrent birdie told me.

They'll find a way to stuff it in the DVD.

*EDIT* They'll not you'll

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2007-07-21 11:14 ]</font>

Some new stuff added to the first post.

Q15. What are Just Attack and Just Counter?
    A15. These are two new battle system additions to help take some of the monotony out of using striking weapons. Both are timing based, meaning that they will only activate when a certain button is pressed at the appropriate time. A successful Just Attack will unleash a more powerful attack signified by (aside from larger damage output) a specific sound effect and unique animation. A successful Just Counter will protect you from an attack, but if timed properly allows you to immediately retaliate.

Offline Story Mode
    Q01. How will offline mode be handled in Ambition of the Illuminus?
    A01. When you begin offline story mode, you'll be taken to the character creation screens to design your own character. From there, you'll begin the story as a rookie Guardian being trained by Laia Martinez. If this sounds familiar, don't worry, it's supposed to. The expansion's offline story mode will be a retelling of the events of PSU: Episode 2. However, there's a bit more to it than that. Mainly, the cutscenes will now be completely voice acted, and the story will be fleshed out a bit more.

Q02. Will there be an extra mode?
    A02. We currently have no confirmation of it.

Online Story Mode
    Q01. How will the expansion's online story mode work?
    A01. Just like the base game's online story mode, Episode 3 will be released serially.

Q02. I've heard mention of something called Phantom of Arkgald. What's that?
    A02. To be honest, we don't know yet. It's possible that it might be the subtitle to Episode 3, though it could be something else entirely. We should find out by the end of August, as SonicTeam will be updating their site with more information on the title around that time.

---

More to come later!

I went to Gamestop the other day and saw a list of up coming games, and I saw PSU: AoI being one of them and coming out in 11/20. Just to let you know.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

On 2007-07-21 09:26, Shiroryuu wrote:
    I went to Gamestop the other day and saw a list of up coming games, and I saw PSU: AoI being one of them and coming out in 11/20. Just to let you know.
    Yeah, I've seen the same. It hasn't been officially announced by SEGA, though. Still, I guess I should mention it as a possible date. Thanks!

I really wouldn't bother with Gamestop's date at all. Store dates in general tend to change frequently or be entirely incorrect rather often. I believe their presence is a necessary side effect of having the game in the vendor's database.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2007-07-21 09:41, A2K wrote:
    I really wouldn't bother with Gamestop's date at all. Store dates in general tend to change frequently or be entirely incorrect rather often. I believe their presence is a necessary side effect of having the game in the vendor's database.
    They're also put in to help push reservations. (Ah, I'm so glad I finally found a better job and left GameStop. No more reservation-pushing for me! )

Is it true that you can revert a PA into a disc to preserve it for if you want to learn it again? If it is, does it keep it's level? Also if this is true, where did you get the info about it?

On 2007-07-21 10:41, Zainith wrote:
    Is it true that you can revert a PA into a disc to preserve it for if you want to learn it again? If it is, does it keep it's level? Also if this is true, where did you get the info about it?
    As stupid of an idea as it is, it is true. Someone correct me if Im wrong, but Famitsu were the ones to release this information.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

I'm just curious if you can put these revert disc into your common box and use them with your other characters. Because if that is the case...I can see some level 1s walking around with max level PAs. Just hope they are like the PA frag discs, and can't be sold and traded...imagine the insane prices max PA disc would sell for if there is not restriction placed.

Guardian of Grants

I'm betting the tech will either reset itself on the character completely, or it will retain the level based on each individual user.

For example, one character levels it to 10, puts it in the common box, and another character who has never used it starts from scratch, but if you switch it back to the first character, they get to use it at 10 again.

I'm thinking though that they would put some sort of penalty on it, so I'd guess it'd reset completely each time you remove it.