View Poll Results: When you see a noob you...(vote)... and now either explain why or rant...its fine with me

Just wo

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Noobs are my friends, I help them all the time

17 24.64%
  • I help them but not much

36 52.17%
  • I think they are annoying

2 2.90%
  • I avoid them...let them figure the game out

4 5.80%
  • I hate them and boot them

3 4.35%
  • I personally make their life miserable

3 4.35%
  • ....I am a noob....

4 5.80%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

When you see a noob you...(vote)... and now either explain why or rant...its fine with me

Just would like to know what people think and act towards noobs in this game...or newbs or whatever....

I personaly help them since it kinda makes me feel good to make the expierience of a fellow gamer better

If you feel the same tell me and we can help them together...it would be cool...at least I think so lol

I simply explain a few basic things that aren't too easily accessible to them, and I point them in the direction needed (PSOW). Money... no! Items... no! But I do advertise to them, and I also offer to buy their goods above someone elses, to help them out.

Uh... But that's it! I rarely encounter them. I kind of walk by lower leveled players because most are alternate characters, posing as newcomers.

Resist/Demon++

I help tehm ^_^

But i really do hate people who say they help them but really spend their time lvl grinding and hunting rare items.

See I dont really give them super rare items but if someone just started...they really dont have the money to buy every weapon and say "hey I like this" or "omg this sucks" so I give them lower weapons that, are nothing out of my pocket, but would take them like 10 or 20 missions to get.

Oh yeah and if you see me around on the 360 servers "Flame" i am usually a big cast around lower or upper 70s (depends on how much work I wanna do this week) with lower level plp... ask to join...it gives them confidence to think "hey, there are lots of people who would help me...this community really isnt that bad" even though the harsh truth is that most people would most likely sit and point out how much of a noob they are...

That stuff makes plp quit and from expierience, if you treat someone nice, they will grow up to be that level 90 guy who pays back the favor every now and then ...like I would even care if that happens but you never know lol

And yes, 99% of the people who play on the 360 dont come to ANY sites they just follow the crowd...its funny but I would really like to hear someone say "hey arent you the guy from PSOW?...ya I heard you help out lower level people...I would like to as well" like thats EVER gonna happen LOL

I help every so often, but only if they don't start off by saying "Gib me munnies!" When I feel in a helping mood I usually just start playing the first Colony mission on C with out a lock and just walk through it. I usually get one or two lower level characters who aren't alts, and I just provide backup with healing for them.

I don't pub =)
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

i take their lunch money
    gt: pixelsofdeath

I help some newbs. Basically people that are my friends, or my friends' friends who need a little boost to get to our level.

Nobody should help noobs.

We should also note the difference between noobs and newbs (not going to go into that). Ever since PSO I always helps lower lvl players if they needed it. Mainly because the first time I logged on to the online mode I got tons of help and that made the game so much more enjoyable for me.

I figured I would do the same and help other people out so thusly I do the same in PSU. It's hard enough to find people to help you out in an online game if you're low lvl. It's refreshing to see people actually taking the time out of their life to help someone without really getting too much in return. Just remember what could be pocket change to you (a couple thousand meseta) is a ton to a new player just starting out.

I kick noobs. Waste of my time.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.