Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    i hate canadines

which would be better? if you can pick any special for an s-rank needle it seems like that would be better. any input?

S-rank needle is weaker than the Spread Needle. But the fact that you can add a different special is just awesome. Add a Berserk or Spirit special to it and it's just destructive. Makes me wish I actually got through Ep2 c-mode...

Go with the one you want. I use spread since it always paralyze when it hits.

Is there a way you can get an s-rank weapon to freeze like the Frozen shooter?Or is the Frozen Shooter just going to always be the best freezing weapon on the game?

i hate canadines

i doubt it because if you had a weapon that shot as fast as a rifle but shot like a spread AND froze everbody in the room 99% of the time..it would be unfair

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Escoffier on 2007-07-27 13:40 ]</font>

Yeah I know thats why I was asking because that would be a bad a$$ weapon lol.

versatility is my middle name

if u ever do get the choice, i'd go w/ s rank needle. i personally have one on my ramar, and he pwns w/ it. it has zal, which really helps (lv 33 <3) and it has MUCH more consistent damage, whereas spread needle has a ton of variance imo.

and to answer about the freezing needle, u can add blizzard which would be an unreduced special freezing 80% of the time. so, depending on if u would like that better, well, u decide.

On 2007-07-27 20:35, Rob19 wrote:
    if u ever do get the choice, i'd go w/ s rank needle. i personally have one on my ramar, and he pwns w/ it. it has zal, which really helps (lv 33 <3) and it has MUCH more consistent damage, whereas spread needle has a ton of variance imo.

and to answer about the freezing needle, u can add blizzard which would be an unreduced special freezing 80% of the time. so, depending on if u would like that better, well, u decide.
    Could I get 2 S-Rank Needles? Blizzard & Zalure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peepee
    raphbo confuses me

On 2007-07-29 23:52, JapansRobo wrote:
    On 2007-07-27 20:35, Rob19 wrote:

Could I get 2 S-Rank Needles? Blizzard & Zalure.
    Yes, you could, but you'd need to do ep2 c-mode with two different characters. anyways, I always <3'd my demons needle which made quick work of most enemies. with demons using blizzard or some crap just makes it pointless since the enemy dies like right away.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

versatility is my middle name

On 2007-07-30 02:37, EphekZ wrote:

Yes, you could, but you'd need to do ep2 c-mode with two different characters. anyways, I always <3'd my demons needle which made quick work of most enemies. with demons using blizzard or some crap just makes it pointless since the enemy dies like right away.
    but u also would have to have upwards of 215/220 base ata especially online. if u get s parts, that would really help.

and ep2 cmode isn't too hard to come by. just make sure you know how to cmode b4 u go into ep2. (not that im great at it)