Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

In order of importance... this includes units and armors (but not mags), as well as weapons ... I have about 5 different IDs into ultimate... none are hunters. LOL So I was going to try and pick up some of the things for them if I haven't already :]

Any help would be appreciated :] I'm guessing God/Battle has gotta be at 1 or 2 ...we'll see!

edit* If there are different things that are better for a Human or Android make sure to note it Also try not to name any online only items... Considering all my characters never played online and never will hahah :] (you can still name very hard to get offline ones though like SJS)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheImmortal on 2007-07-22 10:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheImmortal on 2007-07-22 12:49 ]</font>

God/Battle
    Parasite Wear: Lafuteria
    Gods Shield (whatever)
    Orotiagito
    Resist/God

I am only guessing with these. Don't insult me.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Seems fine :] Only thing I thought may be different was choice of weapon... I haven't used most hunter weapons but I just read a lot on here that the weapon you listed was overrated! hahah I have no experience with em though.

God/Resist? I didn't know this existed... (I don't have BB though so, it may be in that)

I thought the best resist unit was Perfect/Resist

Double-hit weapons (ASUKA mainly, is a must).

For a Android frame, ELECTRO FRAME and LUMINOUS FIELD. AURA FIELD is okay w/the huamn Hunters.

I don;t think there is a Resist/God.

I just checked. I was wrong

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

On 2007-07-22 13:23, Fujita wrote:

I don;t think there is a Resist/God.
    There is a Perfect/Resist, but i find that it is fairly pointless as hunters can take damage and not have to worry. A good handgun or mechgun with Hit% is a must. Red Handgun is a good starter. Demolition Comet is an easy find multi-hit weapon.

And definitely God/Battle.
    Be prepared for life........because it has sharp objects.

Yeah, it only boosts fire, ice, lightning, light and dark resistances by 9, pretty worthless IMO.

Also, Dragon/HP units are helpful in ULTIMATE, when venturing through new areas (Boosts HP by 40 when equipped).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-07-22 13:46 ]</font>

On Sylverant.

i have a skyly, a greenill, and a blueful, can i even get Parasite Wear: Lafuteria , i remember on the dreamcast version, you get Parasite Wear: De rol(i think i spelled something wrong) from de ro le, the boss for caves, IN NORMAL! but i looked at the drop rates for GC and found its MUCH harder to get it now, what should i do, i mean, i havent found any speacial armor yet, and i think i need a bit of an upgrade. and to change the subject a bit, can anybody give some good armor and shields that i can find, but arent ridiculous to find...thanx

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=302

You would have to find a Stink Frame first then use Parasitic Cell Type D's on it to get the higher end Parasite Wears. Basically the guide spells it out for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-07-22 15:51 ]</font>

right now I have him in VH mines using this... (humar btw)

Freeze Barrier
    Shock frame
    -God/Power
    -God/HP
    -God/Arm
    -God/Arm
    Vjaya +15
    Red Handgun +50
    Stag Cutlery +30

I really miss my S&D... lol I could have used a HUnewearl for all her techs... but I think they look crappy. Then again... so do HUmars But I'm sexist! lmao jk