Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I have been playing since early November. I have grinded many days for 14 to 16 hours straight. I have yet to find one rare board for myself. Is something wrong here? Then "IF" I had found it i have to make the dam thing. another chance at failure. Does that seem a little to much to anyone else? I don't or have not played other on-line games. Are other games like that? I mean we all been grinding the hell out of missions for nothing at all. If you had grinded in another game WOW,Vangaurd etc. Would you not have a rare by now? and when you find it in other games to you have to make it with a chance of failure dependent of your "Pm" level for that item? I am just really tired of grinding away hour after hour with them releasing weapons and armor and not getting anything at all. I have not one (1) rare item in my inventory. I really think the drop rates in this game are way way to high couple that with the fact you have to make them after also. example someone i know found sweetdeath and with a 82% chance it failed. Now come on how stupid is that really? now some of the stats on these weapons are not really awesome at all. the PP is always low you eat up charges left and right on them. Oh you want more PP and power. Grind it wait before you do that the weapon you so long looked for and found and made. BREAK sorry try again.the whole rare thing is really really out of range of things. Sega has messed up the rares bad. they are too hard to find to hard to make to hard to grind. the grinding ok the making ok. but lower the drops. or raise the % to make and keep the drop rate the same. something its just dam BS to keep paying grinding away with no rewards for your work. Am I alone in this or anyone else see this too?
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

I have found a couple so far, and failed them, but i don't give up because eventually you will get it, instead of posting you could have found one by now
    PS0
    Darkwolf: Level 54 RAcaseal - Darkwolf: Level 92 FOnewearl - Darkwolf: Level 71 HUcast
    Nickname: Darkwolf - Friend-code: 1291 0949 0094
    My tradelist
    The new MSN zero

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Got a Solid / Power S and Giga / Skill PP Bullet today in the span of just two hours. I think the trick is to not focus so much on getting special items and they just seem to fall into your inventory. It also helps to be sexy like me. The game likes you more.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

I hear that. Wait. Wait a second here....
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

right i heard that for 8 months now 14 hours yesterday straight. nothing thats a not a anwser. thats just what i posted about above did you not read what i said about grinding and no rewards for that many months
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

anyone reply on other games and rares I know people have or are playing other games. what are rares like in other games?
    Carl Sagan

On 2007-07-22 13:16, Parn wrote:
    Got a Solid / Power S and Giga / Skill PP Bullet today in the span of just two hours. I think the trick is to not focus so much on getting special items and they just seem to fall into your inventory. It also helps to be sexy like me. The game likes you more.
    im perdier =P

Veteran Fighter

The drop rates here fucking blow, I know what you mean. Spending countless hours hunting for Halarod and no luck at all.

I farm Demons S for 5 days and got 4 Tengoh Boards. Why is it easier to get this board and not others?

If you expect less then you'll get more. If you expect more, you'll get less.

CAST-iron Technophile

If you think PSU is bad, go play Ragnarok Online. >_>

Of course, that may just be bias since I've -never- had a good rare in RO and I've had a few good shiny items in PSU, but that's just my two meseta. *shrug* And, uh... I suppose being sexy would help? Even though no one really considers male Casts sexy, but that's more Sega's fault for shafting them so often when it comes to parts. *huff*