Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

On 2007-07-24 11:24, fumatanera wrote:
    you obviously have the time to re-lvl. not that it takes very long in this game to lvl or get bored...
    so why didn't you just pm para? O_o and i don't think even para really cares
    Well, proof that it's in the right spot is it's not been locked, moved, or had MOD intervention.

Or, maybe they are just lazy. Who knows.

But yeah, i'm not upset over doing it, but I won't be doing it again. I currently have dares disabled.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

i don't care about the spot, but the way it was worded and brought up, it should have been a pm. you posted a vid and a statement, neither with explanations and just waited for people to ask questions so that your decision to delete all your chars wouldn't seem so meaningless. you pretty much spilt a glass of milk no one was planning on drinking, told everyone to come see what you've done, then say, "yeah, i did it, so what?"
    i suspect the mods are either lazy or that your residency here outweighs your post content.

atleast the game will be interesting again for you ^-^....for a while anyway

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fumatanera on 2007-07-24 12:46 ]</font>