Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

In this Topic we share our item findings in PSU and our successful synths in order to reduce forum clutter. Don't make a new topic, just post and discuss here!

Original Message below:

I know we have the: What have you Found? Let us Know! topic, but that doesn't seem like it is the same as the old Day's Finds topics for PSO. It feels like we're only supposed to report new or odd findings there and as it is a sticky I doubt regular posters check it often.

This is why I propose a Day's Finds topic, such as in PSO General. I feel that the topic inspired community togetherness and made everyone more proud about reporting all their finds after a day of hunting. It could also be used for people reporting successful synths.

For example:

Johnny Poster:
    I'm so happy! Today I found the Psycho Wand Board and I am going to synth it soon!

Billy Poster:
    Thats awesome dude! I am so jealous.

Later...

Johnny Poster:
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I AM SOOOOO HAPPY THE P-WAND SYNTH WORKED!!!

Billy Poster:
    Thats flipppin sweet dude, but cool it on the Caps Lock or I will have to take that P-Wand as penalty

A topic like this would also take care of little separate topics such as: OMG I FOUND IT!!!111

Just A Thought.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2007-07-23 09:23 ]</font>
    You mean why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? WUH-HUH!

I like the way how ur example only showed "oh im so happy lets bring world peace" attitude.

Successful synths, you say?

I bet you can guess exactly what I'm going to do with that. >=3

Of course, I've also failed both the Gudda Gants I attempted recently... le sigh.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

On 2007-07-23 05:48, Yunfa wrote:
    I like the way how ur example only showed "oh im so happy lets bring world peace" attitude.
    I like to be optimistic sometimes

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I wish I had a pic of me pulling out my Shigga Desta...and Meteor Cannon. I had a good week.

If you guys agree with this idea (or rather, the mods do more importantly, then I will make this the days finds for the month of July.

The Angels Demon

I agree. Lets do this *silently slips the mods $100 bills*

It's not really my find, but I was playing yesterday with Parn and some others, and at the end of a Crimson Beast S run, in one of the boxes we get a Solid / Power S! I pick it up, but set in order bestows it upon Parn and the OMG's and Holy Crap Dude's set in. I reluctantly give it up and hope for another one later, although Parn, seeing as he doesn't have A rank Armor, lets me use it until I have to Leave.

Also in the list of multiple nice drops:
    Some Vulcaline
    Chicotite
    Nanocarbon/resin
    and the nice reward S crimson gives of about 7K XP and 10K meseta and 97 MP!

A Good Day!

Heh heh. Actually, I've seen that attitude before. When you see people react to somebody's super synth, bringing a weapon of new power into the game; and people say "Congrats, now use it to put a real hurt on the SEED."

For Tynselle, she's been the master of the Double Claw synths lately. Good news for Mufonna.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Master of Mediocrity

I found Jesus and he was able to synth water into whine. I wasn't even lucky that day, either! Lucky for him, later in the game, he had a scape doll - it just took 3 days and nights to work....