Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got 3 characters. I'm not as high of a level as most people. My highest level character is a level 114 Humar. I also have a level 58 Fomar and a 47 Racast. I need some help with gear.

I have one problem though, I can't go online. I have these ID's that can get to ultimate (brother has 2 over level 80 characters....) ID's: Redria, Viridia, Skyly.

So yea, to sum up my post.

Gear for: Humar lvl 114
    Fomar lvl 58
    Racast lvl 47
    Section ID's: Redria, Viridia, and Skyly.

Please and thank you. Yes, I'm willing to search for items.

EDIT- Sorry, forgot to mention. I have dial up internet, so if you could post enemy that drops a certain weapon/item and what mode, that'd be great. It takes me a while to load pages on this site....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: myles_master on 2007-07-23 19:16 ]</font>

Try to get a Secret Gear, or Attribute wall if you don't have a good shield already. It will take you pretty far.

Attribute Wall would be easiest from Hidooms in the Spaceship, using a Skyly ID on Hard Mode.

Secret Gear can be dropped from Gilchics in the Mines, using a Redria ID on Hard mode.

Other than that try to get God/Power, God/Arm, Cure/Freeze and a God/Battle for your RAcast and HUmar. The items can be located in the database here

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php

Yea, I got Secret Gear for my Fomar and Racast right now. I have a Delsaber's Sheild for my Hucast. I need that for a good saber weapon.

Here's what I got right now for gear for my level 114 Humar

Humar
    Delsaber's Buster +9
    Chain Sawd +15
    Bravace
    Divinity Armor
    Metal Body
    Metal Body
    Metal Body
    God Body
    Delsaber's Shield

My Hucast is completely upped in Defense (maxed out) and with the Delsaber's shield/buster equipped he has 900 EVP. I want to get his gear so that he has the Regen Gear Adv. on and get rid of my Delsaber gear. So I need a good Saber type weapon and Gun/Mechgun

Wait, what? You keep saying you have a HUmar and then a HUcast. Need to get that fact straight and find out which one it is (Cast is Robot, Mar is Human).

A Red Handgun would be a good replacement for that Bravace. Rare Rappies in Ultimate Forest on Redria will drop them.

Consider replacing some of those Metal/Body units for God/Battle and God/Arm if possible.

God/Battle can be dropped from Hildelts in Ultimate in Forest using a Redria ID.

The two easiest drops for God/Arm are from
    1. Hildeblue Forest, Very Hard, Skyly.
    2. Pan Arms, Caves, Very Hard, Redria.

It might help to replace that saber with a Twin Brand instead. You can get a Twin Brand from Barba Ray Ultimate Skyly Temple. That should be enough for you to get your hands on for now lol. Nothing wrong about getting 2 or 3 of an item incase you need it, or you're going to give it to another character.

Sorry, It should be Humar. I got Humar and Racast mixed up.

Ok, I'll get a twin brand quick. Then I'll pester my brother into finding me a Demolition Comet. He's got one already..... Then I'll have to pester him to help me get God/Battle and Red Handgun too.... He has the Redria ID....

Thanks for the help. Do you have any advice on Fomar and/or Racast?

Whoops I completely forgot about the demolition comet. Yes, go for the demolition comet instead. The demolition comet is stronger. The Twin Brand is a decent substitute for the demo comet, but you will eventually want the demolition comet. If you have a character that isn't a hunter but you want them to use a double-saber type of wep, then go for the Twin Brand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-07-24 15:35 ]</font>

Ok. So I'll pester my brother for Demolition Comet, Red Handgun, and God/Battle (hehehehe).

Would Twin Brand be a good idea for Fomar? Double Saber can heal TP, but Twin Brand is more powerful.

Forces can't use Twin Brands, you'll be stuck using that Doublesaber...

Dont use close combat weapons as a Force. Just get a hildeblues head or hildebears head. Then you can turn them into a staff that gives you MST and thats better than having ATP. For your RAcast, get a spread needle, frozen shooter and a good mechgun. (for example a vulcan with hit.) I'm currently playing a lvl 117 RAcast that is very strong. Good luck.