Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Actually, the MST does matter. It doesn't affect your Diga or spells, but how much they do to you. In all actuality, I've seen Newmans take techniques that would turn you white! (obvious ghostbuster reference) Even Humans can't repeat those performances. Not alive, at least.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Well... My main attack TECHNICS will be Dambarta / Nosdiga / Megiverse but I think it works too !
    I thought that TP difference would be important but if you say high level TECHS are very strong...
    So, the only real problem is the lower MST (Protection against TECHNICS) of Humans. Understood.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Junanagou on 2007-07-24 08:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Junanagou on 2007-07-24 08:01 ]</font>

I am a human FT and it's good with me, we do have I beleive higher HP than a Newman FT (Just a little) but our MST isn't as great as a Newman's.

Human's can adapt to all classes but they have flaws.

Junanagou= 17

Do you like the number or are you an Android 17 fan?

Stat-wise, you're giving up 200 TP for slightly more HP, and only 1 or 2 points of DFP, not only that but Newmans are the only ones who can get a Halarod, which is possibly the only S rank that's even remotely attainable, if at all. Fortetecher's HP mod is so low that even a Beast would be made of glass if made into a Fortetecher. If you want to crunch numbers, Newman would be a better choice, but if ears are the most important thing to you, and in your case, you don't like Newman ears, so go ahead and pick a Human. This is a game where you pick what you like, not a game for crunching numbers. I mean, if I cared about stats, I'd have made my Human into a Beast already.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

edit- caught myself trolling. bad me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: APEXi on 2007-07-24 08:11 ]</font>
    gt: pixelsofdeath

On 2007-07-24 08:05, Shiroryuu wrote:
    Fortetecher's HP mod is so low that even a Beast would be made of glass if made into a Fortetecher.
    True. I've had many unfortunate accidents (one-hits, and the like) in the past caused by my low HP and DFP as a beast fortetecher. <_<; My higher stats as a wartecher will be missed once I go back to fortetecher. But, at that time, at least I'll be able to cause respectable damage with my TECHNICs as opposed to relying on my pair of Gudda Gant for damage.

Shiroryuu : Thanks a lot ! Now I can choose wisely...
    MayLee : Yes, I like Jinzoningen Junanagou so much !

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Junanagou on 2007-07-24 08:17 ]</font>

Ragol's Exclusive Support Technic Academy

I know Newmans are better than Humans when they use TECHNICS but I really do not like their ears !

To be clear... Is a Newman Fortecher a little, much or much more stronger than a Human Fortecher ?
    Yeah, way way back, I picked human because I also thought newman ears were ugly.
    Pick newman for the stats.

Force 101 - gEt SkOoLED

It all depends on how you want to play your force...My Fortetecher is a HUMAN Female, but I play 80% Support / 20% Attack so in the grand scheme of things my TP doesnt matter ALL that much. The MST thing can always be worked on later with units and the like. I have a friend JaMuRiDa thats level 90 and I am level 82, and when we Duo Rainbow beast S2 he gets hit for damn near the same amount I do, NOT that much differance AT ALL. I also have her at Level 10 Guntecher and Level10 Wartecher And being a human gives you much more flexability in case you want something different for awhile.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhiana on 2007-07-24 09:12 ]</font>

On 2007-07-24 08:15, Junanagou wrote:
    Shiroryuu : Thanks a lot ! Now I can choose wisely...
    MayLee : Yes, I like Jinzoningen Junanagou so much !

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Junanagou on 2007-07-24 08:17 ]</font>
    So do i! Yay!