Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gunner Extrordinare of The Crimson Brotherhood

I was wondering about the level requirements to do the Famitsu Cup EX missions, particularly the A rank missions.

Does anyone know what the requirements are?

Maybe some people are wondering the same; if they'll be able to take on A rank missions and have a chance at S rank boards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alkaar on 2007-07-24 09:08 ]</font>

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

I'm sure you'll be fine with two of the three characters you have listed in your sig.

I think so too, but maybe people with lower level characters would have the question in mind.

Also, one of my friends is currently level 62, so I'm curious to know if he'd be able to do all or some of the EX missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alkaar on 2007-07-24 09:16 ]</font>

On 2007-07-24 09:11, Alkaar wrote:
    Also, one of my friends is currently level 62, so I'm curious to know if he'd be able to do all or some of the EX missions.

I would recommend that he gain as many levels as possible before the event comes out. If can get to 75, he'll be fine, though he should be able to at LEAST get to 65, which should be alright.

If he's in doubt and worried about not meeting the requirements, then he'd better start preparing now.

Force 101 - gEt SkOoLED

On 2007-07-24 09:20, JAFO22000 wrote:
    On 2007-07-24 09:11, Alkaar wrote:

I would recommend that he gain as many levels as possible before the event comes out. If can get to 75, he'll be fine, though he should be able to at LEAST get to 65, which should be alright.

If he's in doubt and worried about not meeting the requirements, then he'd better start preparing now.

Yeah, and I mean He can focus on leveling cuz ain't a damn thing droppin or anything, so no need to worry bout huntin

On 2007-07-24 09:23, Rhiana wrote:
    Yeah, and I mean He can focus on leveling cuz ain't a damn thing droppin or anything, so no need to worry bout huntin
    ??...One can hunt and level at the same time, because by some ODD twist of fate, the areas which drop S rank boards also have the most experience per run......

The only thing is, my friend only plays PSU when I am. He doesn't usually get on at his own time to play with random groups to level up.

Looks like I'm going to have some convincing to do. Although it shouldn't take too long since he got an S rank weapon from me as a gift, hehe.

if i remember right the highest req for the Ex missions was lv55 with lv 100 monsters to fight, so yeah...
    Even in death i still serve

55, i thought it was 60?
    PS0
    Darkwolf: Level 54 RAcaseal - Darkwolf: Level 92 FOnewearl - Darkwolf: Level 71 HUcast
    Nickname: Darkwolf - Friend-code: 1291 0949 0094
    My tradelist
    The new MSN zero

Wow, only level 55? If you're memory serves you right, then I guess my buddy doesn't have anything to worry about.

Sweet! He can tag along with me and enjoy the hopelessness of S rank board drops! ;p