Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I wanted to do some A rank runs of the train and get myself a Crea Sword. Love the looks of it even if it's just mainly for show rather than power. I think I'll probably just switch my main characters class to a suitable one if needed.

Suggested level and class for a Human soloing A rank train runs.

fortegunner.

>_>

with killer shot

<_<

Srsly

Gunners (any kind) are strong Train solo candidates.

Killer shot is.....well...use it on robots and find out. Excuse the slight understatement...it's strong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-07-24 12:43 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Gunner you say? Hmm, I guess this gives me more of a reason to bring up my Gunner type classes. I don't have enough PA frags yet for the Killer Shot (or anything for that matter) but those PA frags will probably go into that PA people hate... the tornado dance lol.

don't...Tornado dance is...well...read around for my comments on it...

ah hell...it's useless. you have so many other PAs you can use hat are better than tornado dance it ridiculous. the only time you'll even get any use out of this move is when fighting kamatose. it knocks them down and it lets you retreat if you need to as well. aside from that you will never have any use for this PA. the damage output is low, the PP cost is high and it's way too many frags to spend when its really only useful on one enemy...not even one type. killer shot is a much better investment though its for a different class...

if you're going to do this mission as a fighgunner. you want twin dark bullets on your dualies for the robots and a fast high damage move for the rogues. everything else will just make it go faster.

ideally you want a fortegunner with killershot for the robots and shock+virus/burn bullets for the rogues. keep them from attacking and stick them with DoTs then take out the robots ASAP. you can solo that map in about 10 minutes if you're properly set-up

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-24 13:13 ]</font>

To be honest, I would love to go and get the killer shot, but until the expansion comes out, I want to keep mainly PA's that are usable by Fighgunners to my human. Fighgunner is going to be the most used class by me. Creating a new character isn't what I have in mind right now either.

By the way, how much PP do Tornado dance and Killer shot use per use/shot?

Tornado dance maxes around 36 PP and Killer Shot maxes at 48. However, you have to remember that the 6 star YC rifle has 4x the PP of a 9 star double saber, so it's a lot harder to compare based on cost alone.

The rogue girls can be a huge problem, they hit hard enough to seriously mess up any running or aiming if you're trying to take on half a dozen by yourself. My preferred approach is grenades or standing back with a shotgun trying to hit as many as possible... because they have the same stun problems they give you.

Possibly running straight one with a mechgun going and then using buten up close might be a good substitute. Lots of movement to throw off her friends' aim.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

I'll look into making space for the killer shot since I already had a bunch of PA's in mind. I still have a long ways to go before I have enough frags for killer shot and then I need to find a decent rifle...

Brahoh +10's for the win in my opinion. Damage and ATA don't matter for a fortegunner at least, and they've got tons of PP.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan