Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Frozen Shooter,Spread Needle,Red Mec guns,and Agito is my line up and when I fight bosses I bring out my Red Scoripo because of one they work like a Spread gun accept with more damage and for two when the flying bosses are in the air you can still hit them every time.They work alot better than Rifles when it comes to air shots.

On 2007-07-28 12:04, Escoffier wrote:
    how can you giet more than fifty hit? you said you guld milla has 90 dark? thats crazy
    You can use buy Photon Spheres online for 99 Photon Drops. You can use the Photon Sphere to increase the % of a weapon in a certain attribute by 30%, unfortunately you can't increase hit %. Also you can find weapons with up to 90% in one area ( you can then tek to 100%), although anything over 60% or so is very rare to find.

guld milla so hard to get, its not even funny

versatility is my middle name

its not that hard to get on bb, compared to gc that is. u see ppl walking around w/ them everywhere. lol

versatility is my middle name

its not that hard to get on bb, compared to gc that is. u see ppl walking around w/ them everywhere. lol

On 2007-08-01 23:13, Rob19 wrote:
    Yeah, there are a lot of nubs running around with hacked ubers on BB. Kind of annoying when you're using Guld Milla on a legit level 200 Whitill RAcaseal and the level 90 Pinkal RAmarl next to you whips out a pair -_-.

is there a huge difference when it comes to getting guld milla between the xbox/GC and BB?

On 2007-08-02 00:27, rejay wrote:
    is there a huge difference when it comes to getting guld milla between the xbox/GC and BB?
    No difference at all.

I heard one of them was easier to get... from that ep4 blackpaper quest. Orrrr maybe I've been hearing things.

It has been a while since I have played as a Ranger. I was a RAmar, Lv. 104 (or around that). My weapon was the GuldMilla if you need a weapon look for those. For armor I always used Parasite Wear : De Rol. Hope this helps.