Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Just curious as to what the price is for the Black Heart unit now. Last I heard, it was worth about 50 million. Is that still the case, even today?

Thanks for the info guys

A Rank 10/10 Gun Collector

Hmmm... that's a tough one. They aren't that common, so there is the rarity factor, meaning that they should be worth more. But I don't think anyone really wants one, since both the Garment and Puyoment Auras came out. Not only that, but the meseta is isn't as abundant as it was. I say try putting it in your shop for 50 million, and see if someone might buy it for that. If it is still there in a few days, drop it down a few mill. My personal guess is about 10 million meseta (though that is still a lot more than I'd pay). You might be better off trying to get something in trade for it, though even that might be difficult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-07-27 20:48 ]</font>

Oh no no..I don't have one or anything like that XD! I'm just looking into getting one, but I don't even know where to start (i.e. I'm not sure how much money I should save up for one). I have about 10 million at the moment, but I don't think anyone would be willing to part with one for that amount...unfortunately.

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter

I hope more people come in and say what they think too, so I can have a pretty good idea of how much it could end up costing me

Sold mine for 50 mil about a week or two ago.

Some people love the look, but I found me/hp restore to be 500x better.

They usually aren't in player shops at all. I saw four or five yesterday though, all in the 50-70mill range. The last time I saw one in a player shop (a week or so ago) it was 75mill, and was gone the next day. I've been trying to get one to sell it and buy a Crea Doubles

Your best bet is probably to just find one from a Darbelan, but the drop rate is very low

I have a Black Heart but I wouldn't sell it unless I was in dire need of meseta. If I were to sell it I'd start the price at 80mil. and work down from there, but IMO it wouldnt get to low before it's gone. I've seen em still going for 50-80mil. Best bet is to trade for one if you dont want to spend 70mil. or so! I'd trade mine for the right offer, but it would be unlikely!

Crimson Butterfly

-50-80 mill

PS2-PC

Hmmm...so I'd probably be better off trying to hunt for one then, I take it. Well, I may consider doing that. Anyone have an idea of where I could find the enemy that drops it?

I just checked the database and it goes all the way up to level 119, then stops at Black Heart, not telling what level the monster drops it on. So I guess now my question would be..what rank mission would I have to fight this enemy on in order to obtain one?

Once again, thanks for the help guys

Crimson Butterfly

Should be the Derlaban

a Rare spawn in Hive

and Seed awakening

Both have a chance to drop it

Can the Black Heart be obtained only on S rank or any rank?