Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Sorta taken from this thread Click
    when Yunfa posted a pic of their T.V others started to post pictures of theirs as well. It got me thinking how's everyone else set up like?

So PSOW Whats Your PSU set up like?
    how Big or small is your TV or Monitor?
    Is everything in one room or all separated?

My Set up?
    PSU on PS2 on a 12" tv (altho i dont sure if it IS a 12" could be smaller) Its in my closet 6 ft off the floor. The shelf it is on could be used as a bed under it is the hanger racks and whatnot My VCR and Cable box are too the left in the picture (where the orange glow is coming from) Under it is my computer *so yes im always looking upward towards the TV* My dresser is to my left and my PS2 sits on top of it. I got a 100Ft ethernet cord to the Router sometimes ill move to my bed which is right behind my computer chair. I have played PSO and PSU on this TV since 2004

Edit: Fixed Title...again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2007-07-21 20:57 ]</font>

Lol i guess my TV intrigued more people than my acual topic, o wellz.

- You dont mind that tiny TV? And plus its so high in ur closet, XP

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

I need to get a digital camera since my old one is broken, but I basically play PSU in my living room on a leather sofa, with an Xbox 360 connected to a 40" Samsung LCD 720p HDTV with audio from a 2.1 THX certified Klipsch sound system.

I guess I dont mind the small TV.
    however it seems that when my friend adam gets a nice HDTV for his b-day this next week his mom said i get one of his old TVS xD
    but im use to the smallest of it

I wish i had better sound Parns set up sounds awesome <3

20" HDTV Flat Screen. myeh. XD

Last Of A Dying Breed

24" LCD, but that tv is kinda high up guy...

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

24" Samsung flat-screen CRT with built in speakers for sound.

On a 360.
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

42" Samsung plasma/flat-screen HDTV at 720p with 5.1 surround sound (I don't usually turn surround sound on for PSU though).

I like to have my choices, I'm looking into getting a pair of ATI HD crossfire cards, one being an all in wonder card, so I can watch tv on my monitor, but until then, I dual output from my current video card to my 17" monitor and 32" LCD HDTV, if I feel like going hi res I play on my monitor, otherwise I go full screen on my HDTV(its only 720p, but hell it was only $600) I have both positioned so I can easily see them from my futon, I really hope AOI introduces HD and widescreen resolutions *crosses fingers* Sound wise I have a creative labs 7.1 surround sound card and speaker setup, eventually when I finally move my furniture around I'll set them up properly instead of having them all sitting in a pile I'd show pics but I smashed in the screen on my cellphone...
    <.<
    >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zer0_ConvoY on 2007-07-21 21:58 ]</font>