Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Eggy Bastard

with good reason,I'll add before putting this up for discussion.outside of holy grounds and perhaps a little of sleeping warriors,dark has to be onen of hte most useless elements in the game.its a cool idea that the axe represents darkness and death and the like,but kinda stupid that they made it only dark.

so for obvious reasons,this is like the lost s-rank.the one that seems to not fit in.everybody is so happy with their halarods and sweet deaths all flip-floppin around,and the poor purple axe sits in the corner.dead,forgotten,and lonely.

can anybody testify that they support this s-rank?

Well, I'm sure the insane rarity isn't helping things.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Call me if theres any E-Drama

i want it cause its an Axe.
    Even though its "useless" to you, Dark looks cool to me. There are ALOT of weps that have dark elements on them. Check your bank. You probably have 1 or 2 in there. Dark element is good because it won't hinder the damage against fire/ice/etc. Sure it wont boost attack, but it isnt taking damage away against the ragan.
    The only reason no one has it is because it is so damn hard to find

You mean that Devil May Cry goth looking thing? The looks turn me off way more than the element... Svaltuses are light and drop some nice Ff S-ranks. If it was some awesome looking axe (see Ank Zazga) I'd hunt it down and use it non-stop in Sleeping Warriors S2 once I finally had my hands on it.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

I think Ank Dedda looks pretty sweet, but man, having to fight Gaozorans [it does drop in Dulk Fakis S, right?] to get that thing, and then a boss that's very anti-mele, and then we realize that that thing will more than likely not drop at all.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Well, you could do S2 Darbelan hunts (when it's released)
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

While the only time you may get to use Dark as an opposing element are the missions you said, how many other times are you going to be fighting Dark monsters? Most dark monsters are centered around LL and HIVE. I think it looks pretty cool personally but I don't use any of the melee classes so I don't use axes.

Love,
    Fox Makenshi

Im glad its only dark. Its stupid as hell seeing everybody make EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN S-RANK ICE.

On 2007-08-01 10:54, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    Well, you could do S2 Darbelan hunts (when it's released)
    Oh, that's even better I guess, Darbelans are WAY easier to fight against than Gaozorans.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Crimson Butterfly

On 2007-08-01 11:25, -Tidus_415- wrote:
    Im glad its only dark. Its stupid as hell seeing everybody make EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN S-RANK ICE.
    hmm... I kinda laughed - -

I kinda don't like the axe -.=
    then again maybe I'm saying that because I don't have one yet