Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Gi Gue's Bazooka worth getting and wasting time on? I've been wondering about it for awhile. the only thing i've realized that i didnt like about it was the fact it cant make a combo attack. I am a Racast, would there be anything better then this weapon?

versatility is my middle name

its a launcher w/ great splash effect. whaddya want? plus, it can make short work of bosses like the dragon and de rol le. multiple targets not to mention racasts have some of the highest atp in the game. i personally use a nug, but thats not an easy thing to hunt now is it.

awww, I have no chance in getting a nug because of my badge... is there any other weapon thats as good as it that you would recommend?

I heard Baranz launcher is suppose to be very good.

You could always just trade with somebody to get those weapons, i kno thats wut i had to do.
    PSOX Chars
    C (Oran) 116 FOnewm
    xBW3xCx (Purplenum) 152 HUmar
    Cmart (Pinkal) 98 Hucast

Gi-Gue bazooka completely murders Vol Opt. Shoot into the walls he's hiding behind even when the screens are blue and he'll get hurt. You can make quick work of him with it.

I got a Gi Gue-zooka from a trade off someone. 'Cause he could play online, the Native, Altered Beasts and Dark stats were on steroids at 90% each. Makes short work of the Dragon, Caves and Mines bosses. Also good when combined with a Spread Needle to kill groups of enemies.

P.S By combine, I mean paralyse the enemies with the Spread Needle, then blast 'em with the Gi Gue-zooka.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tweengo on 2007-08-02 08:27 ]</font>
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

Kind of useless on enemies for me, it cannot do a combo, and has a bit lower accuracy.

GI GUE BAZOOKA seems to work well on bosses, such as the Sil/Gol Dragon and the Barba ray/Dal Ral Lie. I like to strip off the scales on the crustean type bosses.

I would say that BARANZ LUANCHER's Charge special is very usefull, deals out high damage. More of a usefull weapon to me.

so would you guys say baranz launcher is the only weapon I should be worried about getting?

Not JUST BARANZ LAUNCHER, why not both...?

Use the Launcher on monsters, Bazooka on bosses.