Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Hello everyone. I'm new to PSU and Iv'e just gotten my guardians license to play online. After reviewing all the classes however I've found my favorite to be the fighgunner. I need help in choosing my race though because I don't know if I should pick humans or CASTS.

I also wanna know if gender affects stats and if its a big difference.

The Paradigm of Greatness Morpheo's Avatar

o wow, thats a sweet link flowen, and if u want to deal out alot of damageand have a cjoice at a good fortefighter go beast, cast if u wanna branch off into guns, and human if u want to do a lil bit of evrythang, im a human and i excell at all of my classes, cept maby techer, just check my sig
    GT: xfightGarx

360 servers: Morpheo

EU: 00018655

Your race does affect your stats, I'm a Human Figunner/ForteGunner, & I'm happy with both classes & don't feel gimped by my race.

Casts are pretty suitable for Fighgunner, you see a lot of FiCasts. But really, you just need to go with what you fancy, see what looks/feels best, Human or Cast, you can't do too badly for Fighgunnery.

The differences in gender are minimal. If you want to increase your immunity to stauts effects go female Cast FG as they'll extra sta points and SUV's to pump them up even more. Otherwise just go with what feels/looks right. Casts have more dfp, accuracy, atp, and hp making them well suited for the class but a Human FG isn't weak by any means.

Cast has a clear advantage over human in every stat that matters to a fighgunner except MST and EVP. Because the MST and EVP modifiers for fighgunner are so low, I wouldn’t really use this as a reason to play human. Also fighgunner’s staple weapon, the double saber, swords, and all of their guns have low accuracy, so you will see a noticeable benefit when playing Cast and using those weapons.

However, the Cast advantage isn’t that much higher than humans. You’ll have a better output, but it’s not big enough to say “only Casts should be fighgunners”. (In fact the only time you see a painful gap is in the fortetecher class.) I’d suggest play whichever race you prefer.

EDIT:

Gender does effect stats. Males have a bit more HP, ATP, and ATA and females have a bit more of everything else. However, that only really means females have more STA and can equip armors earlier while males have more HP because the other stat differences are small and adding in weapons and armor makes them almost entirely insignificant.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2007-08-04 11:28 ]</font>

"I capped all my Dual Pistols" <-Noob

Humans get the best bonus from being a Fighgunner, also they are well-balanced with increased EVA/ATA.

I recommend Fighgunner.

There's hardly a difference in HP or ATP of a CAST and Human, and ATA isn't something to cry over (I used a Solid / Power S one time that I borrowed and I still didn't miss while doing SW S2 runs on my human), neither is DFP which doesn't make much of a difference. CASTs do make awesome Fighgunners, but seriously, lol at whatever difference there is. I'd say pick what you like.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

CAST SUPREMACY!!!!

if you're going for slightly better output go with a cast. otherwise so with whichever you think looks better. that's really all it boils down to.

also...its not that humans get a better bonus..humans get a bonus when going fighgunner which is what lets them be almost as good at being figunners as casts are.