Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cast Fighgunner, tech damage vs. you will suck regardless so you may as well hit harder and bring something more to the team with SUVs such as Sturm Buster and Blitz Attacker that helps speeds up party runs even more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gen2000 on 2007-08-06 04:29 ]</font>
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Anyone playing a Beast who says they don't have trouble hitting with an axe is lying (to himself, maybe?).

SUVs are a superior special ability. the two most popular: sturn buster (setting everything on SE3 fire, and juggling it while SUV is active), and the attacker series with the stunning laser - have a noticeable effect on difficult areas in the game.

this, in conjuntion with CAST hp/atp/ata/dfp helps give CASTS the edge in figunner.

but not SO much of a difference that humans suck to play.

On 2007-08-05 23:44, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    Anyone playing a Beast who says they don't have trouble hitting with an axe is lying (to himself, maybe?).
    Indeed. I'm a cast Fortefighter, and I miss enough to make my DPS lower than Fighgunner's, with the same weapons, not only axes.

People underestimate the impact of ATA because missing in this game doesn't really punish you, but your damage output suffers greatly. If anything, ATA is underrated, ATP is overrated.

Also don’t forget that classes will be increased to level 20 probably right after AoI’s release. Class bonuses remain constant and are almost negligible now at level 10; at level 20 they will be even more worthless. The gaps between Cast and human will probably double.

Personally, I’d suggest Cast for the improved crossbow, machinegun, and double saber output alone.

Guys, guys, you're overthinking this. Human males obviously make the best fighgunner. They're luckier.

The differences between the two are so small they're irrelevant.
    Make both and stick with the one you prefer the look of.

Ok after reading through the stats they look really small. However, I need to know whether mst affects resistance to status effects and what sta and end do.

MST cuts tech damage
    High STA scores lessen the chances of status effects
    STA and END are the same thing

There are millions of cast fighgunners online, so be human to be different.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-08-06 07:16, Pillan wrote:
    Also don’t forget that classes will be increased to level 20 probably right after AoI’s release. Class bonuses remain constant and are almost negligible now at level 10; at level 20 they will be even more worthless. The gaps between Cast and human will probably double.
    the difference between the modifiers at level 10, and level 20 are completely unknown. for all we know, fortefighters could end up with a 250% mod to ATP (I wish..).