I stared with a HUmar, and he's at lvl 37 I think. After a couple of BSoD, and getting my Agito stolen, I've decided to make a new char for the moment. What should I make next? And how sould I build him/her? Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated, but I don't mind if you dont answer...

Well if you're used to losing all your equipment and weapons go Force.. outside fluids there's nothing else *essential*, certainly no weapon we could lose on death being *critical*.

DCKaz
    Terra Prime 48 FOmarl

Veteran Fighter

DCK's got a good point... You never need worry about theives too much as a Force.

On the other hand... I've always though everyone should give the "android experience" a shot.

NO, I'm not saying you'll never go back... but it's a rather unique perspective when you're used to having techniques and suddenly switch... Adds an additional level of difficulty to the game.

Besides, have you really beaten the game unless you've smacked Dark Falz into oblivion on V.Hard using only your bare hands and no Techniques?

Rappy Hunter

i agree with Seutekh, the Android for me is the most satisfying. I have 8 characters (2 4x VMUs), and WREN ccm.0 is my current fave.

It all came to a point yesterday when we were taking on De Rol Le (me, 2 HUmars, and a RAmar). We were all about level 20-23, and WREN ccm.0 with a lockgun, others were using busters and swords. The busters were hitting for 90-100, and i was hitting for 125 avg., with the occasional 151-166 on a critical...oh, and I only used ONE MONOMATE!!! And did I mention I was talking the whole time as well?

"C'mon De Rol Le, watcha got!"

"Oh c'mon, surely you can hit for more damage than that =P"

"21 Points? De Rol Le, you better do more than that if you want to kill me. I'm holding two Scape Dolls...hehe"

My teammates had a riot with all the talk I was doing during the battle. Ah, if only we could do a damage tally at the end. And me with a puny lockgun...=)

On 2001-02-27 19:30, jinX wrote:
    i agree with Seutekh, the Android for me is the most satisfying. I have 8 characters (2 4x VMUs), and WREN ccm.0 is my current fave.

It all came to a point yesterday when we were taking on De Rol Le (me, 2 HUmars, and a RAmar). We were all about level 20-23, and WREN ccm.0 with a lockgun, others were using busters and swords. The busters were hitting for 90-100, and i was hitting for 125 avg., with the occasional 151-166 on a critical...oh, and I only used ONE MONOMATE!!! And did I mention I was talking the whole time as well?

"C'mon De Rol Le, watcha got!"

"Oh c'mon, surely you can hit for more damage than that =P"

"21 Points? De Rol Le, you better do more than that if you want to kill me. I'm holding two Scape Dolls...hehe"

My teammates had a riot with all the talk I was doing during the battle. Ah, if only we could do a damage tally at the end. And me with a puny lockgun...=)
    HUcast or Ranger??

Oh, and Thanks, everyone!

Rappy Hunter

Sorry it took a while to respond. HUcast. Now level 25 and getting more and more badass as time goes by =P

How do people steal from you?....
    sorry I'm kinda new to this game...
    I haven's really played online yet...

When u die u drop ur weopon and ur meseta. All a theif has to do is walk over to you and pick it up.