Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was originally thinking about getting a 360 and then starting fresh on the 360 version, but I spent my money on Warhammer instead. So I'm thinking about coming back to the PC version. My character is only level 20-something. Will I be able to find games at my level, or are only hardcore players with high-level characters left playing? I realize that everyone's probably spamming one popular mission and that I'll probably only be able to play that mission, but are there usually players playing it at C and B rank?

The First

it's worth it to come back.

yes come back its still fun
    [ijpg]C:\Documents and Settings\Amanda Bull\Desktop\xgp2.jpg[/jpg]

Sorry if you cant read what I am typing I have delixia and its hard for me at times

Come back, you'll do fine! I've been playing since December, and I'm still lvl 56. And yes, for all this time, I've been having fun in Gurhal. Just not doing alot of high level missions... Bleh! Who needs levels when you can have FUN?!
    Why is my sig being compressed to HUR BLUR?
    High quality version: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u.../J-75Shard.jpg
    Shard, Newman Male (Level 110), HU 10/RA 5/FO 10/FF 10/FI 10/WT 20/AT 6 - PC/PS2

You should definetly come back. There are still tons of people who are below 30 and still play, and even all the people at 70, 80, and 90, have alts...
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

IMO not worth it due to leveling far too slowly.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Crimson Butterfly

It is

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

I would suggest signing back up if your curious, then quit again after a month if you don't like it. You'd only be out $10.00.

Heh, I made this same topic on the official Sega PSU forums and they're all taking the opposite stance, telling me that it's not worth coming back with a low level character.

On 2007-08-06 12:38, JAFO22000 wrote:
    I would suggest signing back up if your curious, then quit again after a month if you don't like it. You'd only be out $10.00.
    If it would only cost me $10US, I'd have signed up already, but I don't have a credit card. I applied for a credit card over 3 weeks ago so I could sign up for this game, and even though they said it'd only take a week or two to arrive, I'm still waiting. North of the border, we don't have things like Visa debit cards or prepaid gift cards, so my only options are to either use a real credit card, which I'm still waiting for, or buy moneymart's prepaid credit card, which costs $20. So for me, signing up for one month would actually cost me $30, not $10.

still if u have pll u no come back they can help u lv hell find me my name in the game is the some one no this sit the gme needs more pll and pll comeing back rjast as good if not batre.
    [ijpg]C:\Documents and Settings\Amanda Bull\Desktop\xgp2.jpg[/jpg]

Sorry if you cant read what I am typing I have delixia and its hard for me at times