Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anyone know off hand what the rest of the techs are that will be included when we get the ultimate PA update?

I know "all of them" might be a compelling response, but I only ask because I've heard on numerous occasions that there are plans not to release certain techs at all for online play. The tech that casts the three rings of defense is a good example; I've heard many rumours that it's too "cheap" or "exploitable" and thus ST was considering to keep it offline-only. I also heard the same for that Damugrants tech, although how it's any different from the other damu techs is beyond me.

So does anyone have a list of the Ult Techs we're supposed to get? Is it going to be all of them?

in todays update we got regrants and megistar. no idea when or if we will get the barriers. yea, its possible they could be too good for online play but i really hope they get released...
    Quit PSO2

Ragol's Exclusive Support Technic Academy

On 2007-08-09 10:13, Inazuma wrote:
    in todays update we got regrants and megistar. no idea when or if we will get the barriers. yea, its possible they could be too good for online play but i really hope they get released...
    NOOOOOO!!

I guess a force could just spam the barriers and keep everyone invincible for quite a while.

Ragol's Exclusive Support Technic Academy

On 2007-08-09 10:35, HFlowen wrote:
    I guess a force could just spam the barriers and keep everyone invincible for quite a while.
    What's wrong with that?

I thought barriers didn't overwrite anyway. Did anyone here use them offline?

On 2007-08-09 10:38, RedCoKid wrote:
    On 2007-08-09 10:35, HFlowen wrote:
    What's wrong with that?

I thought barriers didn't overwrite anyway. Did anyone here use them offline?
    I used the often offline. I would think they are going to be expensive and slow to level online but I could be wrong. Offline you could use both Dizas and Rentis at the same time. I would think that Dizas and Rentis would be different colors since they are ground and light based.
    Control-F.
    Never leave a FAQ without it.

The online pp consumption could crazily high for online use and maybe shortening its duration, I guess that could balance it out.

I would be surprised if it were a Maya only thing to be able to use the barriers. Offline you can cast both of them. The barrier alternates color between orange and blue. As they get diactivated it only shows one color or the other.

As for megistar, even tho it subtracts hp when you cast it I would laugh my ass off if all of the forces decided to use it exclusively and screw over all of the hunters for buffs. It a great PA if you plan to solo alot and don't have PA space for all four buffs.

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

In other words, it's great for WT, AT, and GT...right?
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

On 2007-08-09 10:55, Kion wrote:
    I would be surprised if it were a Maya only thing to be able to use the barriers. Offline you can cast both of them. The barrier alternates color between orange and blue. As they get diactivated it only shows one color or the other.

As for megistar, even tho it subtracts hp when you cast it I would laugh my ass off if all of the forces decided to use it exclusively and screw over all of the hunters for buffs. It a great PA if you plan to solo alot and don't have PA space for all four buffs.
    it sounds like a good PA for guntechers and wartechers and in the future like a great PA for acrotechers
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM