Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Solo LL S. Deljaban Megid takes me down. Scape revives me... Right in time for another Megid to take me down again.

I also managed to get caught in a Kagajibari's spin attack during a two-person HSM. During the last three seconds. I died right as time ran out, so it didn't matter. Actually, that one was pretty funny.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Firebreak, last mission.

Got stuck in a fence while the Olgohmons kept blasting me with Foie, doing 3000 damage to my HUnewearl's 1700 HP. I lost half my scapes before someone got the hint to hit the button and get me out.

Foie (death) Scape (revive!) Foie (death) Scape (revive!) Foie... you get the idea.

Guardian's Member

Well, i only play PSU Story/Extra mode, so, i never died xDDDD

See ya!

X.X

Running solo on LL S and I was quite proud of all my armor making hard work which gave me a decent dark armor so my Newman Fortetecher takes no damage from Megid. Well, running into the last room feeling great and on my way to an S rank, I found out that I had the rare map. High level rappies eat you for lunch if you are wearing dark armor and next thing I know I had a choice to say yes or no.
    Control-F.
    Never leave a FAQ without it.

Dying to traps in HSM C. Was level 70 something at the time >_>
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty

got uppercut by polties to death.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

Today at Endrum Remnants S2, I stopped to answer a mail in the last room with the Grinna Betes (Stupid move but I was feeling cocky) next thing I know my character flew 50 ft away and died. Needless to say I cussed about it for a bit but it was my own stupidity that made it happen. >_>
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

On 2007-08-10 14:11, Para wrote:
    Firebreak, getting owned at the switches and unable to OPEN THE GATE for my team D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r5blfWjXFk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Para on 2007-08-10 14:12 ]</font>
    LMFAO! XD XD XD

Rappy Hunter

On 2007-08-10 20:05, Micro wrote:
    On 2007-08-10 14:11, Para wrote:
    Firebreak, getting owned at the switches and unable to OPEN THE GATE for my team D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r5blfWjXFk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Para on 2007-08-10 14:12 ]</font>
    LMFAO! XD XD XD
    Laughed out loud. Hard. That was amazingly awesome. XD

[quote]On 2007-08-10 13:01, Raven5_1 wrote:
    okay i've played HSM enough times to actually take a my new alt char Cecelia Raven from ranger lvl 2 all the way through to maxing Ranger, Hunter, and Fightgunner and i'd actually only died 6 times since the mission became evailable.

till now that is

today i managed to die in the most stupid way possible.

i went to SUV but did my PA instead in the last room got caught by the spin attack.

sighhhhhh.

how embaressing.

I actually made a shortcut on fred,using the jack nicholson( as the joker)quote" ever dance withe the devil in the pail moonlight?"

Sure the team of forte gunners i was running with should have been able to kill the jarba with me keeping both jarbas stunlocked with spiral dance, but they chose not to, instead they let me die.

I was more embarrassed that i was partying with such small people and i left the party.

Thing is i did ot a couple of times very successfull, envy is a bia.

Also today as mindy i was healing everyone and getting a hail of" thank you", I went into a room full of vohlfos, fighting for the team, for that is my motto, and after I died I herd a chuckle... I realized that the two people I was with could have helped me like I have been keeping them alive but they let me die..LOL I have mic issues so i couldn't blow them up.

But embarrassing non-the less.