Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wondering if anyone knows offhand the synth rate %s for 7-9* melee weapons on 100 Striking PM. Thanks in advance.
    X360
    Miyuki: lvl 138 F human - FG14 / AT15 / WT20 / FT20
    Jo: lvl 135 F cast - FG20 / FF15 / fG15 / PT20 / GT15 / AF15
    Shizuka: lvl 75 F human

i know on a pair of 9* im making is 55% so 50%-70% is a good guess

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

I know that 9* ranged is 49% on a pure ranged...
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

67%, 61%, and 55%.

Swords are a bit lower, I think.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

9* Melees are 54% except for Long Swords which are at 49%. This is assuming you use Elemental photons though. If I remember correctly, 8*s are 5% higher than 9*s, and 7*s are 10% higher than 9*s.

Edit: I think i remembered wrong. I never take much notice of the %s.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aka on 2007-08-17 13:58 ]</font>
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty

Trying to upgrade my Figunner's arsenal - I've heard that since everyone want's high %'s on their melees, that lower percents are pretty cheap? Any recommendations on just buying my weapons or attempting to make 'em myself? What are fair prices for 9*s like nightwalkers, shiratsunos, or muktrands?
    Only really synth A rank ranged weapons and rods, so I know the synth rate is already low, but if it's the same with melee, then I could probably just buy lower %'s for the price of failed synths (materials/board).

X360
    Miyuki: lvl 138 F human - FG14 / AT15 / WT20 / FT20
    Jo: lvl 135 F cast - FG20 / FF15 / fG15 / PT20 / GT15 / AF15
    Shizuka: lvl 75 F human

Drizzle is right. Caliburns are at 49% for some whack reason.

On 2007-08-17 14:14, Miyuki wrote:
    Trying to upgrade my Figunner's arsenal - I've heard that since everyone want's high %'s on their melees, that lower percents are pretty cheap? Any recommendations on just buying my weapons or attempting to make 'em myself? What are fair prices for 9*s like nightwalkers, shiratsunos, or muktrands?
    Only really synth A rank ranged weapons and rods, so I know the synth rate is already low, but if it's the same with melee, then I could probably just buy lower %'s for the price of failed synths (materials/board).
    if you run a lot of S rank missions you probably come across plenty of free materials. you may also get a few a rank boards. if you can synth an A rank weapon without it costing you more than 60-75k(depending on *) then your likely to make money on it even if doesnt come out a high % and assuming it comes out.

if you plan on buying the board and all the materials then i may advise against that. ive been mass producing gigush swords and the rate of high %s is extremely low. after about 60 synths i ended up with 1 50% and 1 38% (sadly the highest % anything ive ever synthed >_>). the fact that low % melee weapons(less than 1 usually go for about the same amount as the board itself makes it very hard to turn a profit.

i personally only synth when i find most of the materials i need without it costing too much. all of my good %s i just buy. my 28% ice nightwalker(3) cost me about 500k and my 34% ground katsunos cost about 600k. i believe most 20% 9* go for around 300k depending on the weapon and element. 26-28% may go for 400-500k. 30% varies, A rank spears sell for around 800-900k but katsunos are naturally cheaper because the board drops frequently. if you get 44-50% weapons you hit the jackpot. 7* going for around 1.5-2 mil depending on element etc and 9* from 3-6 mil.

please keep in mind i wrote this assuming you are on 360 servers. the payout on PC/PS2 may be better. all in all, synthing in PSU (much like grinding and hunting) is like playing the lotto. its a gamble. it can leave you broke or make you rich. i hope this is helpful. good luck in whatever you do.

On 2007-08-17 13:56, drizzle wrote:
    67%, 61%, and 55%.

Swords are a bit lower, I think.

Swords are 61%, 55% and 49%. I think. I know that Caliburns are 49%.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

On 2007-08-17 14:14, Miyuki wrote:
    I recommend you just buy some weapons to start off with; low % 9* weapons are usually sold for way less than what they cost to make. And synth whenever you have the money to spare. To get a 30% or higher you have to be very lucky, like 90% of your synths are going to have under 20% anyway.
    Shop around for low prices, some people sell low % melee weapons for very little money. On average, 9* weapons cost around 325k to synth, but you can often find them for less than that.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!