Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

FKL general, if you will.

LoZ:OoT has a major plot hole: Why the fuck would you go into the future to change the past? Why don't you change the past first nitwit, then you can go screw around in the future.
    More topics as I think of them.

Nitro has left the URL.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-08-19 01:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-08-19 01:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-08-19 01:51 ]</font>

Pfft. That's an easy one.

In the future Ganondorf was defeated by Link sealed away in the sacred realm by the powers of the seven sages. Then, Zelda used the Ocarina of Time to turn back time to before everything happened, but through the power of the Ocarina (and probably Zelda's sage powers), Ganondorf was kept sealed away even though time was turned back. Thus, the past was returned, and Ganondorf never took over Hyrule.

And, Link had to travel to the future to defeat Ganon. As a child, he wasn't strong enough to weild the Master Sword, so the Sword put his soul to sleep and he awakened years later, when he was able to weild the blade and defeat Ganon.

It's so simple.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

easy one, it was important because it created two LoZ time lines time split!
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

i neva played master quest, how different is it <water temple shortend.> what else?

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

nothing else except for more difficult dungeons... oh and jabbu jabbu's belly has cows sticking out of the walls
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

I could go on this for hours about how it is impossible to change the past, let alone create a paradox, and my viewpoint on Zelda, but I save all of that for another site. Here I talk about PSO.

My house smells like laundry detergent

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda theres not enough zelda in this topic

Das Böse

Carmen obscurum. Anima mala Saevitia.

Ich bin so Finster Hässlich Vulgär und Gemein. Steck in deiner Seele tief drin. Geniesse es dich zu Quälen bis aufs Blut und dein Schrein. Weil ich dein übler Folterknecht bin hab? Keine Angst, bin brutal Schreck, vor nichts zurück säh gewalt dort wo Frieden ist hab? Nur einen Feind im Visier hasse Glück. Bin das Böse welches Gutes frisst.

Ich bin so hinterlistig Falsch, leg dich rein gern weh, denn Schmerz heisst mein Kind. Spuck dich an, schenk dir Wut, mach dein Herz zu Stein. Bin das böse, meinen Samen trägt der Wind.

Ich bin das Böse dich von dem Guten erlöse. Bin so Böse. In deinem Kopf das getöse. Bin ich Böse? Ich bin das Böse.

Immanitas improba. Efferitas mala. Immanitas sordida. Tormenta immoratalis.

Nomen est omen. Nomen est omen.

im scared... (i think hes casting a spell on me)

He's speaking in tongues! Burn the witch!

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe