Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

if they're goin for as much on PC as they are on 360 just do 3 days of labs S2 and buy 1.
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

RAWR! Go beast-boy, it's your birthday... NexGen's Avatar

No, I understand that you are sick, but you didn't say that you were quitting PSU until you recovered. To that, I say, don't give up, try when you can...if you do give up, there is no chance of getting one. Hell, if you're on 360, just look for me and we can spam Valley of Carnage together for as long as you can hold up. If I already have a Bico at that point, the next one is yours no matter what.
    NexGen (150) - Beast: (GM, FF, FG, WT, PT, FiG, level 20)

Kubara Salesman (150) - Human: (FiG, PT, level 20)

NexGen MK 2 (150) - Cast: (GM, FG, level 20)

It seems people still think that set order is whatever rare is picked up first. If the rare is in set order then the game already assign the rare to that player before it even drops, so that scape doll was assign to you already since you allowed that person to enter the game that rearrange the set order of the rare again.

On topic: well some of the drops are pretty low so the best thing is to not except it to drop right away like how I was hunting pwand board but got a giga/skill save instead from a rappy spawn, rares in psu are somtimes unexpected.

i get the feeling that ur the kind if person who will throw the controller at the wall or punch ur brother whos sitting next to u when u try and grind the Ank Bico & it breaks, if u get it that is. Keypoint here, patience. Another note...you mentioned that 20 runs only 3 Jaos spawns? Maybe u need to research into getting the rare map so u can get Jaos everytime?

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. ^_^;; I know what it's like to have bad luck with rares in this game. I've pretty much given up hunting S-ranks altogether. These days I just run the missions where the boards drop and hope I eventually find one. I'm not hunting for anything in particular. However, I haven't given up on the Bico and fireworks deco just yet! By the way, you only need two people for Crimson Beast if one of you is a Fighgunner with Tornado Dance.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Guardian of Grants

I gave up a long time ago. I'm hoping once AoI comes out they'll sell Me/Quick in the stores and then I won't have to care anymore.

On 2007-08-22 13:08, Raven5_1 wrote:
    On 2007-08-22 13:04, NexGen wrote:
    It took me (after some complaining) 3 Jaggo spawns to get a fireworks deco. If you have an hour to spare, you can squeeze in like 5-6 good runs. Long story short: it's not that bad, and if you have any time at all, spend it looking for the Bico and you might get it. If you don't try at all, you WON'T get it.
    ah, you havent read my post properly

basicly i have done the search thing. one night i did close to 20 runs even found the jaos three time but i got nothing. and right now i'm ill its effecting my gameplaying to the point i cant commit the time anymore by the time i should be better the jaos will be long gone. thats why i'm giving up.
    just 20? what,isnt that around an hour of searching?

On 2007-08-22 13:00, pikachief wrote:
    i hunted for 2 weeks straight for the halp, like over 10 hours a day there, got 4 rappy spawns with all feathers and easter eggs of course.

Do wat i did! buy or trade for one
    I accomplished my dream with spawn #5.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

I've been hunting... 48 Jao, no fireworks OR bico to show for it... =[

I NEED that Bico though... *continues hunting*
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

On 2007-08-22 20:58, Gryffin wrote:
    I've been hunting... 48 Jao, no fireworks OR bico to show for it... =[

I NEED that Bico though... *continues hunting*
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why this game needs tweaking. How do you find 48...that's FORTY-EIGHT of a RARE enemy, and not get the item that they drop? This is a disgrace.