Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Is this thing on?

....to even think for one second that S-ranks aren't worth as much as everyone thinks they are?

And I'm not asking this from a "Whiny player" perspective that has no S-ranks. I have two, thanks very much. And honestly, neither of them are woth the prices in the PC (Player Character, for those who no longer use this term, don't know, or have forgotten it) stores.

I mean... Come on, I've seen the BOARDS cost more than the weapons, and that's just stupid. Go look in the synth shops, then at the company shops! The boards (if I remember correctly) are almost exactly ONE THIRD of the actual weapon's price that the NPC vendors have them for. Also, if I remember correctly, you can calculate the increase of price between each weapon (I can't remember, I haven't been bored enough lately to look once more).

If 10* weapons for whatever bats**t crazy reason become buyable (which won't happen, unless Sega has pity upon those who complain loud enough) in NPC stores... I bet it'll prove how no one seems to be able to give a rightful price to any items deemed "rare."

Yeah, I bet there have been rants and stuff on this subject, but come on people! The prices can be pretty much calculated down the the LAST MESETA of the ACTUAL price. Not all of the crap prices that people think rares are for just because of the * rating or how many hours/days/weeks/months it took them to find the board, then gathering/using the mats to make the item, then waiting for said item to be completed, then charge an even more insane amount of money for whatever % element it has.

At times I wish there was an actual price caps for items in such a cracked up economy.

Of course... what I say will fall upon deaf ears because everyone is so greedy they don't care if they're ripping someone off.

Such a sad thing...

You're absolutely right. But i think these two sentences pretty much sum it all up.

"Has anyone bothered to even think for one second that S-ranks aren't worth as much as everyone thinks they are? Of course what I say will fall upon deaf ears because everyone is so greedy they don't care if they're ripping someone off."

Is this thing on?

Yeah, unfortunately they do. I actually made this to see who on here actually sees the sense in this.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Yes. We know. So far, the only supporting arguments are "I've been using the same weapon model for 50 levels" and "they look cool!". Considering how hard they are to get, they're not worth the statistical upgrade.

If they sell, the price was right.

Who are you to decide how much something is worth to other players?

Is this thing on?

What statistical upgrade? What I have can easily be surpassed by a few grinds of a 7-9* weapon. Of course, one I can't really complain about because it's just meant for old school looks, not really power.

Is this thing on?

On 2007-08-23 15:02, Ceresa wrote:
    If they sell, the price was right.

Who are you to decide how much something is worth to other players?
    Who are you to say it's right? =/

Someone that understands supply and demand, obviously.

You want something funny to consider aswell? why not everyone price their S ranks according to OFFLINE NPC SHOPS. they sell s ranks too...oh wait, some of them are actually CHEAPER in online player shops...

Supply and demand is the reason things are priced the way they are.
    后子
    ひとみ
    Ship 2

Is this thing on?

On 2007-08-23 15:06, Ceresa wrote:
    Someone that understands supply and demand, obviously.
    Just because it sells doesn't mean it's the right price. =/ Some of those players buying things might not be able to find a better price than yours and settle for it out of annoiance/desperation.

Not only that, but I don't see why I should believe that what you said is even true. =P Hell, I could claim I know quantum physics and some people might believe me (as if I would, I hate my Physics class as it is).

Plus, my photons sell pretty damn quick... doesn't mean I know supply and demand, just means I hit a lucky price. And I price stuff... well... higest I've ever gone with a price is about 15k. =P I'm fair, I don't rip people off (and I don't imply that you do).