View Poll Results: See post.

<font size="-3">[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-08-28 06:18 ]</font>

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • we will get it

9 19.57%
  • we might get it

15 32.61%
  • no, never

22 47.83%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RAWR! Go beast-boy, it's your birthday... NexGen's Avatar

Maybe I should put mine up for sale tonight lol. Come an' get em! I'm gonna change my store ad to say, "Come get your rappy feathers to prepare for Famitsu!!!!"
    NexGen (150) - Beast: (GM, FF, FG, WT, PT, FiG, level 20)

Kubara Salesman (150) - Human: (FiG, PT, level 20)

NexGen MK 2 (150) - Cast: (GM, FG, level 20)

Probably not going to get it because we failed firebreak.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-08-28 10:17, RedX wrote:

Yeah, they were grading us....

It's an EVENT, not a TEST. If anything, ST failed FB by not providing an equal reward on each planet. This is something they should fix to appease their customers, not something that they should punish us for.

Well if we are going to get this Famitsu thing, at least they're putting it off a bit. I'm moving soon and I don't want to miss it

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

A few questionable points here:

On 2007-08-28 06:50, Mystil wrote:
    Famitsu is stationed "where"?

I rest my case.
    Sega has made it clear in the past that this is a non-issue. Net Cash doesn't have western operations either, but we still ended up receiving Operation Firebreak.

On 2007-08-28 10:17, RedX wrote:
    We reached the ultimate 80 million point goal and received all the rewards except full discounts on Parum and Moatoob (but still end getting partial ones anyway). At the worst, I'd grade that perfomance a B-minus.

Admittedly, the more time that passes the less and less likely we'll see these missions, but these two points in particular are brought up repeatedly, despite not holding any water.

I think if anything is getting in the way, to be honest, it's the server-side hoop-jumping they'd have to do in order to get our version of it set up. The Japanese page was littered with quite a few different leaderboards, complete with small images of the characters involved as well.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The answer is: YES
    The reason is: We have Japanese players in the 360 servers and SEGA will make them happy

RAWR! Go beast-boy, it's your birthday... NexGen's Avatar

Pics or it won't happen
    NexGen (150) - Beast: (GM, FF, FG, WT, PT, FiG, level 20)

Kubara Salesman (150) - Human: (FiG, PT, level 20)

NexGen MK 2 (150) - Cast: (GM, FG, level 20)

How long have we been hearing this "Sega doesnt care about the US stuff"? Oh right, Since before we got Moatoob. If they honestly didnt care about us, We wouldn't have gotten PSU to begin with.

As for the cup, I could actualy see 1up handling it, since both EGM, and Games for Windows are parts of it(and on a more Specific whole, ZD). I'm sure Sega knows how tough the online gaming market is. There are who knows how many free online rpgs we could ditch PSU for. So they have to be very careful with what they do.

On 2007-08-28 06:11, Arika wrote:
    In FAM CUP, people in jp hunt S rank from bonus mission of the colony too easy. after Famitsu CUp, the update is Fakis mission S2, people don''t want to play it, because they got most thing they needed already. so people don't like to do that mission (even that mission alway never popular, but still, more people will spam that mission, if no Famitsu before it)
    Never popular? It got some popularity when it came out, just like any other new mission. The party one is a hell of a lot more popular though. The lobby for it looks like a GM event on EN PC/PS2 with all of the people spamming it. People like short missions I guess

Not so much that people like short missions... people just don't like REALLY LONG missions, which is what SEED Awakened is >_>
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums