Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

It gives more cash than labs, better rares, loads of S-rank drops, and only about 5mins longer. wtf
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

I know a lot of people who alway solo Desert terror S2 to hunt 11* tho

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Thats how it is in moatoob, sux lots > > I WISH there were more people going to it but really its got a lot more difficult to most people. Its very unfriendly to newbies and lowbies I think, and currently people want the fastest missions with the best rewards......But they alos want it to be easy too so go figure. As for rares, bah, its got nice rares but then again rares in general are impossible to get without either blowing a lot of time spamming the mission or being filled with dumb luck and getting it the 1st time you enter > >

SOOOOOOOoooo many freaking S ranks drop there, 203 MP for S rank on s2, like 20000 meseta. Yet no one ever runs it! Especially since the nerf the mission is much more easier to run. Heck in a full group you could be completing runs in 15 minutes easy.

I solo it from time to time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2007-08-28 09:57 ]</font>

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

I don't think I can find my beloved Muzzlefever at Desert Terror. I'm usually looking for it at Desert Goliath S2.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Dimma is a BEAST on S2. Hardly lands, and when he does, he takes off straight away. His attacks do a lot of damage (we don't have 50% 9* earth armor!). He is constantly flying around the map, so much so that you really can't get many hits on his wings; when you finally do bring him to the ground by shooting his wings, he gets RIGHT up, then takes to the skies RIGHT away.

It's not that he's difficult to beat, just that it takes SOOOO much time with three people. Could do a PuG, but I'd hate to see that rare 11* boss box drop and have it go to someone else...

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2007-08-28 10:03, JAFO22000 wrote:
    Dimma is a BEAST on S2. Hardly lands, and when he does, he takes off straight away. His attacks do a lot of damage (we don't have 50% 9* earth armor!). He is constantly flying around the map, so much so that you really can't get many hits on his wings; when you finally do bring him to the ground by shooting his wings, he gets RIGHT up, then takes to the skies RIGHT away.
    rainjuuuuuuuurs...

On 2007-08-28 09:56, AC9breaker wrote:
    SOOOOOOOoooo many freaking S ranks drop there, 203 MP for S rank on s2, like 20000 meseta. Yet no one ever runs it! Especially since the nerf the mission is much more easier to run. Heck in a full group you could be completing runs in 15 minutes easy.

I solo it from time to time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2007-08-28 09:57 ]</font>
    Yes there are soooo many S rank drops, but do they drop? Yaaa, if u win the friggin lottery they do. And ya, Dimma does have some influence over the masses of people going there, I mean not evreyone's a ranjuuuur

the only 2 S ranks i want for my gunner are desta and bazga, so i just do the first 3 blocks up to the boss then abandon, or just do jao spawns
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2007-08-28 09:38, Nobo wrote:
    It gives more cash than labs, better rares, loads of S-rank drops, and only about 5mins longer. wtf
    The same reason nobody does any S2 that's actually hard XD