Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

On 2007-08-28 21:01, AweOfShe wrote:
    On 2007-08-28 19:56, PJ wrote:
    So that pretty much sums up why I don't seek out PSOW players to play with.
    Actually, there's a handful of people that act differently in-game, than they do on here I noticed...

...A handful...
    I know I'm nicer in RL than on both the forums and in the game. But I'm definitely more of an ass on here than in the game, though sometimes I enjoy messing with people in game. Meh, something has to hold me over for the 10 bucks I pay per month.

THE JACKEL

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2007-08-28 21:11, Fure_Rakune wrote:

PJ, if youd like to meet up to exchange cards so you can have someone to just adventure with, let me know! Im always willing to travel the lesser known path, aka Moatoob.
    Heh, sounds cool.

I certainly won't go out my way to look up PSOW people, but if they come to me, I'm not gonna stop them

Crimson Butterfly

On 2007-08-28 20:59, Zael wrote:
    On 2007-08-28 20:26, Mayu wrote:
    On 2007-08-28 20:11, Kaydin wrote:
    I play to have fun. Screw the elitists.
    Agreed

Anyone can be as good as a you are

''This PA is Better then this PA''

Oh shush and and choose the PA of what you like and whats best for you <.<

''/I'm better then you we finish this in 2 mins!''

Really now but does anyone care I wonder?

It's a video game

HAVE FUN <.<

Now if you want to be serious

play a game called IRL a great MMO

do % elitist count?<.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-08-28 20:27 ]</font>
    Nah, IRL is outdated. Try this game instead.
    http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...9957396590.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zael on 2007-08-28 20:59 ]</font>
    <.<

I usually play for fun. I'm rarely sent mail by people who's Card I have, And I've got two pages of people's Cards.

I'm pretty sure that I've not done or said anything deserving of being ignored;
    so it's really odd that outside of Nia or Senpai, pretty much no else who I gave my Card to and whom should still have my Card; well they've rarely to virtually never invite me to join their group.

Maybe it's the isolationist & clique-ish character of "friend groups" on PSU...
    It's really strange. *shrugs*
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

On 2007-08-28 21:14, Mayu wrote:
    On 2007-08-28 20:59, Zael wrote:
    On 2007-08-28 20:26, Mayu wrote:
    On 2007-08-28 20:11, Kaydin wrote:
    I play to have fun. Screw the elitists.
    Agreed

Anyone can be as good as a you are

''This PA is Better then this PA''

Oh shush and and choose the PA of what you like and whats best for you <.<

''/I'm better then you we finish this in 2 mins!''

Really now but does anyone care I wonder?

It's a video game

HAVE FUN <.<

Now if you want to be serious

play a game called IRL a great MMO

do % elitist count?<.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-08-28 20:27 ]</font>
    Nah, IRL is outdated. Try this game instead.
    http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...9957396590.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zael on 2007-08-28 20:59 ]</font>
    <.<
    >.>
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

On 2007-08-28 19:56, PJ wrote:
    Am I the only one who logs into this game, ready and excited to have a fun game with my friends, as we do missions slowly to have hilarious conversations that are filled with literal lulz.
    Most of the time I was with you guys our last game I had no idea who or what you were talking about, so I felt kinda out of place. XD So I mostly kept my..er, keyboard, shut and probably seemed boring/overly serious. >.>
    :C

But today I took my gunner/techer character who has NO melee skills at all and decided to get 3 levels of HU in preparation of acrotecher. Ryna helped out along with a friend of his; we did Cost of research S. And for some reason it felt completely refreshing to not rely on PAs or worry about how much damage I was doing. I was surprised, I need to work on making it feel like that more often.

I may have to clean out my cards list, hehe. Only cards I have for the most part are cards from the times I'd subscribed and played months earlier, subscription times having a gap of usually 2-4 months at a time. This latest gap because I simply could not get my laptop to play PSU without hanging on me every ~15 min (Toshiba knows nothing about drivers apparantly). Which I finally manged to fix yesterday thanks to laptopvideo2go. xD

I do, my Partner Card and Gamer Zone both say so.

Also, I'm pretty sure that anyone who has partied with me and remembers me knows that I don't care about A] Rares, B] Rank, or C] the fact that you may use a character name from DBZ or FF7. Pretty much the only thing that I don't find fun about PSU is the fact that PSO has staged an infiltration into the expansion.

So yeah, we do exist.

Hmm, I don't think I care about specifics that much in PSU. I cared more in PSO where theres more variety in equipment and individual strength. In PSU I'm just a beast who can transform and do a crap load of damage, and I'm fine with that for now I guess. I use all the PAs but I may switch to more technically better PAs if I'm doing a hard mission but if I'm just doing de ragan or something I could care less.

Well, I can understand why some people are elitists - competition. Even though I was a fan of PSO and I have fun playing PSU as well, I tend to gear myself towards the better PA's and equipment when I understand the differences between them, because I want to make myself BETTER at the game. I think many people fail to realize that some people play games, in general, to have fun, while others play them because it's their CAREER (think along the lines of college/professional sports, for example), and they feel the need to be competitive, to elevate their skills to the highest levels possible. I wish I COULD play video games as a job; I'd do it for the rest of my life. =/

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone