Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Pick some of your favorite games and think of a sequel you'd like to see.

For example, I'd like to see a direct Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask sequel, combining both the worlds of Termina and Hyrule.

Also, I'd really go completely nuts if they include Episode 2 maps in AoI, and remixed/original music. I'd be the happiest guy in the world.

How about you?

On 2007-08-31 22:27, Getintothegame wrote:
    Pick some of your favorite games and think of a sequel you'd like to see.

For example, I'd like to see a direct Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask sequel, combining both the worlds of Termina and Hyrule.

Also, I'd really go completely nuts if they include Episode 2 maps in AoI, and remixed/original music. I'd be the happiest guy in the world.

How about you?
    yeah ep 2 in AoI is a must =/

although I don't really play consoles anymore and can't think of any other games that'd be good with a sequel.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

AKA the Unbelievable Batmobile UnderscoreX's Avatar

Jade Empire.
    My better is better than your better.

since Free Radical are making Timesplitters 4, I would like everyone from Future Perfect to be in it playable in multiplayer.

oh yes and mapmaker story maps should let you use any character you want (just like TS2)

and I think the story campaign should be more flexible like TS1 where you could choose the character you wanna be for each time period, that would make it more possible to include perhaps 4 players co-op and more intense story maps. but I'm sure at least 2 players co-op will return.

oh yeah it would be great if our created story maps support 2 player co-op.

Vigilante 8.

all i play is psu and two worlds now and when halo 3 comes out i wont time to play them all.

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

Where is my Vectorman sequel.

Skies Of Arcadia 2, most definately.

Maybe a Pikmin 3, I dunno.

I agree with shattered on the Vectorman sequel. I loved the hell out of those games, and hope they pop up on the Wii virtual console sometime soon.

I still really just want Kingdom Hearts 3, and Golden Sun 3. I want Golden Sun 3 to not star any of the old GS characters, but new ones. Something fresh, hopefully taking place in the near distant future of Wayard where the elemental psynergy is starting to be harnessed by everyday humans. This could lead to warlords, territorial fights, and new land to explore, as well as the old continents. Also, the return of a certain you know who. >;3 Either DS or Wii would do. I'd be perfectly happy with either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-09-01 02:32 ]</font>

On 2007-08-31 23:38, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
    Vigilante 8.
    Second Offense

I read something awhile back that they'd make a sequel for the Xbox Live Arcade (360) though I doubt it.

PSU. . . If I get the option to use the PSO "heavy" attack, I'll be a happy newman. Give it reduced accuracy, double power, push back effect. I loved that effect, it allowed a ranger to actually keep a mob at bay for some time. For Bullets that already knockback (like Maylee Prism), increase the knockback even more :3