Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSU wedding?

So, I just started.. and i heard that you can get married in game. Is that correct? and if so, does anyone know the details such as cost and all that good stuff??

No, it's not correct.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Yes you can get married. But you will be ridiculed for it.

So, why would i be ridiculed for it? whats the deal?

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Because you would be getting married to someone in-game. You never met this person IRL yet you are making a commited relationship with them.
    Seriously, it screams "I need a girlfriend!"

well 1. i'm a girl... 2. my boyfriend plays.. so i'm dating him IRL

On 2007-09-03 19:25, Isabeau wrote:
    So, why would i be ridiculed for it? whats the deal?

It's common among MMORPGs, really ... In Ragnarok Online I commonly heard of weddings that were disrupted by griefers (until, at least, Gravity put in an actual marriage system).

I've heard of similar things in World of Warcraft and other MMOs, especially when they don't have an actual marriage system, of which PSU is one.

People that'd ridicule you for marrying in-game would be doing so for "going too far into the game." If you do it for roleplaying, those same people would laugh at you for trying to put the RP in MMORPG (which they would do to roleplayers for any reason).

So ... yeah. It's up to you; PSU doesn't have an actual marriage system as I said; there's been "holidays" that celebrate romance and marriage and some decor themed for both, but that's about it.

If you plan on faking a wedding I'd recommend waiting until we get Formal Wear.

ok thank you! yeah thats what i really needed to know.. because yeah in WoW and other mmo's the marriage system is a bit stupid or nonexistant. but if you've every played ffxi its really cool how they have an actual marriage system and its just fun. but i guess PSU's system is nothing like that. Thank you!

yah i can get u married, all its gonna cost is a wedding cake, 250k for dining materials, 100k for rehearsal, and oh say.... 1-2 mil to find u a good husband/wife. give me that stuff and u and your prince/princess charming will live happily ever after =p