Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Battle Mode Enthusiast
    In an unknown warehouse, holding Spy at gunpoint...

There is no one in the WORLD that can compare to this guy, to my knowledge. I joined a game with three people already in it. Forgot the n00b's name, but one of the other players had just given him a duped Heavens Punisher(come on, who GIVES away that gun for free?)... I can tell I was about to get my laugh on while the duper was showing him how to use it(the whole super special thing being done only by certain numbers in beats)...

Then the time came... we ran into Ultimate(yes, Ultimate, and buddy was worse than a new player) Caves, and he started using the special... and "WWWWWOOOOWWWWW!" from him was all I could see on the screen, while I laughed... but that is not why he is the King of n00bs... he walked into a room with 4 Ob lillies... and died! LMAO!!! How the HELL do you die while using a Heavens Punisher!? Now, I see it like this: ANY PLAYER USING THE CHEEZIEST WEAPON IN THE GAME THAT DIES IS THE WORST PSO PLAYER, EVER!!! If you die while using a spread needle, you suck, but with a Punisher, you suck horribly!

Anyone else have a n00b story...?

Nah, its worse if u die using a spread needle than u die using a heaven punisher, HPunisher is strong, but it is slower than spread.... but its funny, 1st he doesnt realize that Hpunisher is a dupe, 2nd, he got so far to ult, and still dunno much(possible if u played offline most of the time -_-; ), 3rd, dying with a HPunisher is IMPOSSIBLE, even with a crappy red handgun, i could survive 4 Ob lilies for sure..... geez hes not a noob, hes just a genius

Yall both wrong the biggest NOOBS are those morons standin in the lobby talkin about "anybody has *insert REALLY RARE weapon here* I have a DB Saber for trade!" or a OVERDUPED weapon...

for once I agree with ^(above post)

I cannot STAND people asking for weapons that no one really has. I'm always like "STFU n00b go to vega and beg." Seems ever since duping came about, more and more n00bs appear. It's like a signal or something, happened with v1/2 I believe too. Oh well.

Perhaps this person never played PSO on DC before, thats probably why he acts so surprised and what not, and I like how you guys come here to always make fun of n00bs and yet you guys freak out at Olga Flow lol....OMG I WAS FLOWEN WTF!!! Haha

am i to expect this kind of treatment when i go online??? if so i really don't feel like going through the trouble of driving over 200 miles for a broadband adapter...i mean yeah i am a "n00b" but in that situation it would have been nice of you to at least say something to that person so he could maybe learn and become "un-n00bish"...anyways i am sorry for commenting...but i really just don't like the whole "n00b" thing for any game...i get called one in diablo 2 and i beta tested the game and it just gets old...anyways since i don't know what the weapon or the monsters are that you are talking about...immah shut up now

Yeah, let's take five minutes to tell him how much of a newbie he is.

._.

This topic is crap. Who cares if someone doesn't know how to use a Heavens punnisher. Guess what, n not every person playing this game started at launch. I'll bet a bunch of people just got this game for Christmas ... so why laugh at them for not knowing everything about about it?

That's fucking lame if you ask me.

Chaotic Gem Mercenary

You guys are full of crap, everyone was a newbie.

Posting little sissy messages of how you saw someone do a "newbie" thing like dying from an ob lily in Ultimate.

Hey, first of all, they cast Megit, ever think of that. And second of all who ever posted that asking if Olga Flow turns you into Flowen, STFU.

It's just a damn question, if you don't have anything possitive to say then just keep it to your self and STFU.

All of you people who make fun of newcomers to the game should just grow up.

I mostly play on the Vega ship and the majority of players I meet there newbies.

In all honesty, I prefer playing with new players more so than know-it-all and experienced veterans. It's just more fun over all when you get to see people repeating the same things you did and getting excited over things you used to.

.. Always brings a smile to my face. =)

I like meeting new people too, making new friends. I've got 13 pages of guild cards now of good people that I wouldn't have met if I stuck around the same people.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.