Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I feel that those who make fun of n00b are n00bs themselves. Why don't you try to help the n00bs? Oh thats right, cause you guys have no brains and would rather just be idiots for you were once n00bs as well.

Oh well, go on your lives and just push away the new people that could someday save even your life.

In need of Anger Management

i couldn't find a good player on Vega even if i wanted to...

Yeah I have a n00b story.

Some level 140 HUcast that I played with last night on the Vega blocks was bitching and complaining about EVERYTHING our team was doing. Not only that, but this guy was dying at EVERY OTHER ob lilly. Ever heard of dodging?? Then he called me a n00b because I didn't want to bother to combo PB with him. Oooooo a combo PB, the end-to-all-be ultimate in enemy damage!!! Yeah whatever. A couple of swipes from my sword does the same job, and without the annoying animations. So I just left those droids to fend for themselves and use their stupid mates. Heh. They also had a HUmar but he was too ignorant to even use Jellen and Zalure. I took personal enjoyment seeing their HP bars drop rapidly as I went for the Lobby teleporter.

For anyone that makes fun of 'n00bs', get over yourselves. 'N00bs' like me make the game easier for you so-called 'vets'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2002-12-28 12:07 ]</font>

Being a newb is half the fun. Seeing some spiffy weapon you've never seen before, dieing as you try to use it effectively. I like seeing people do the same stupid things I did when I first played, because it adds to the experience of the game itself.

People made fun of me too, but as long as you can look back on the little dumb things you did yourself and laugh about them, then there's really no problem.

Obviously everyone was a newb, and to an extent those are the best times of playing. =)

*moved to rants*
    Look, he did it again.

I would give sympathy to this "guy," but this happened on Ultimate. But everyone dies...screw it I dont wanna talk about it.

Don't fucking send Trade Proposels, and say "SHO STFF...", YOU send the proposel, YOU fucking show your stuff. I'm not some kind of god damn display manequin for Christ sakes. God I really hate those kind of dorks.

Also, show reasonable trades if someone shows your 10-11-12 star stuff. Don't give Booma Claws, or Musashis for God/Units, or Frozen Shooters. Honestly, I've never seen a larger gap in common sense.

If you wanna join a trade game, please have some trades in the first place. Don't come in saying "MAG PLZ" or "FREE STUFF??//", it's calld TRADES for a reason.

God as a nightly trader, this shit annoys the crap outta of me. You better show some some fucking good trade ettiquette, n00b or no n00b.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balthor_The_Defiled on 2002-12-28 18:36 ]</font>

On 2002-12-28 11:55, ReikenFeralsbane wrote:
    Stereotyping, I doubt you've actually looked worth any amount of time to even say that statement. There are a ton of good players there.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

I've always believed there to be a difference between a 'newbie' and lame. ^_^

On 2002-12-28 03:18, Bri-N wrote:
    Perhaps this person never played PSO on DC before, thats probably why he acts so surprised and what not, and I like how you guys come here to always make fun of n00bs and yet you guys freak out at Olga Flow lol....OMG I WAS FLOWEN WTF!!! Haha
    There aren't as many people that freak out about Olga Flow as you think. I thought Olga Flow was easy and I kenw that he was Flowen.

On 2002-12-29 01:30, watashiwa wrote:
    On 2002-12-28 11:55, ReikenFeralsbane wrote:
    Stereotyping, I doubt you've actually looked worth any amount of time to even say that statement. There are a ton of good players there.
    I agree with Wata, I found alot of coll people on Vega. Infact, I met Cornelius Power and RavenTW on there and a whole bunch of other cool guys and girls.