View Poll Results: So I have recently gone from having to decide what friends to play with, to hoping I get invited t

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rediculously low boss drops like 1/80000

9 69.23%
  • No Cup event announced

2 15.38%
  • Went broke synthing and cant take it

0 0%
  • All my friends quit so can't find an open party

0 0%
  • 200+ P.O. runs only to find [B] Scape Doll

0 0%
  • New generation players are Halo punks

1 7.69%
  • Sega does nothing about hacking and meseta buying

0 0%
  • NO new PA's

1 7.69%
  • Keep getting nooted from random parties

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

So I have recently gone from having to decide what friends to play with, to hoping I get invited to a random party outside of HSM or Lab Recovery. Almost all of my friends have quit of are not playing much at all. Do any of you now have the same problem? If so, why did your friends quit? These are the most common reasons I have heard.

BTW please dont bury this in the Rants/Dead Horse Society, this is a general discussion topic if I have ever read one!

Well, don't forget that school just picked up, that can lay a huge loss on the population (but that doesn't necessarily mean they quit)

almost all of my friends left for the horrible drop rate and were hoping Famitsu would make up for it but it looks like we arent getting it so they left :/

i did notice a large portion of players on teh 360 stop playing lately!

i think i just have alot of unlucky friends like me
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

plz; ppl leave as much as ppl get on.

last high ID i saw was 68k o.0

were about to hit 70k.....
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

I agree with sylvia, I started school and because of my work load I haven't been on in days, the same is true for a lot of my friends

thinking about it, when theres so many 'common' reasons you can come up with, its not hard to see why people are leaving. that said, many are just quitting until AOI, however one of your above reasons may have just pushed them over the edge.

Don't get me wrong personally i love this game but im only mid-level who hasn't gone through all the trauma of the end game things eg. s-rank hunting, snything etc.

there should be an option for generally jaded of psu, as its obvious many people are frustrated with the game and see no reason playing it until its fixed in expansion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Darkly on 2007-09-04 16:23 ]</font>
    I'm straight, so what?

I haven't quit, just don't play as much as I used to. Just last night I played Dulk Fakis S2 with my friends. It was a fucking disaster, but the boss battle made it all worth it, yo. My school year started on August 17 (yes, a friday) so ever since then I haven't been playing much. I've also been playing a lot of the awesome titles that have been released for the 360 and I'm going be playing more! So PSU time will continue to go down!

Eternal Sonata, Kengo: Legend of 9, and Guitar Hero III anyone? Oh yeah, Halo 3 too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Midicronica on 2007-09-04 16:28 ]</font>

On 2007-09-04 16:16, SylviaEspada wrote:
    Well, don't forget that school just picked up, that can lay a huge loss on the population (but that doesn't necessarily mean they quit)
    Well if you honestly believe that then great for you. Search player ads and all of the trade forums. Players at all levels with one thing in common... Quit!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

This game is flawed, believe it or not. You have to really search for something to do every day. It's too easy to get an A rank, too hard to get an S rank, too easy to cap your job... The only worthwhile things to do are level your PAs or your character. Of course, this means grinding in the same area constantly, since that's the only area other people are gathered.
    It's difficult to make friends, but if you do, you can gather together some roaming parties (those can be very fun, especially with good friends). You can also use these groups to hunt S ranks. Seems like the ideal way to play, but it's not a reliable way to play.

It's definitely school starting up, I start on thursday.