Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have one made Bearlcaws at 16% and I'm strggling to get mroe than 20mil for that. I got another Twin Bearclaw Board and 3 morbinas.

Beacuse the weapon seems to sell low(I wonder why lol, the 'glitch' does not work anymore... has'nt for ages AFAIK.... maybe there is another out there?).

So. I'm thinking of just selling the board for say 10mil(good price you think?) but more importantly selling the morbinas for a bit more as I know these are still sought after to make the Bill De Axe(I think). What does anyone think of that idea... I really could not care too much for the wep actually and right now need some money.... BTW I am thinking maybe 1.5mil for the morbinas is that in the ballpark? Mainly I just want peoples opinions on splitting and selling the board and materials as I don't thknk it's worth making anymore.

The board itself is a collector's item. I wouldn't synth a Twin Bear claw when the Yamata's are coming out soon. Basically, think of it as Twin Dragon talons.

You can't say Bear Claws are cooler than that. Plus, Yamata's don't make an annoying sound.

Save your Morbinia for something better. Like.. Bil de Axe. >.>

So the board is actually worth more when it's not synthed?

That being said then, I still would to sell it as I already have one synthed.

And I need the money the morbinas are no good to me at this time... all 3 of them...

And I need the money the morbinas are no good to me at this time... all 3 of them...

lol the site went into maintence.... just before this was posted... and I don't think i can delete them?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-09-05 03:26 ]</font>

PC/PS2 amazes me, I see [B] Twin Bear Claws at 1 million that don't sell because of the morbinia cost