Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Memories of PSU

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

On 2007-09-21 11:54, Kimil wrote:
    Hmmmm, the first time the Loli Express to on Falkis S as a team.
    I think the team consisted of....

Me
    Einheart --> Einhart
    Sylvia
    Kos-Mos
    Jakster
    Cell

We were racing the Maintenance on a thursday night, and we beat Falkis S with 10 Seconds to Spare! It was awesome
    I have but one thing to say about this...

YOU SPELT MY NAME WRONG!!@!1!!!

Nah,I'm just nit pickin'

Haha,I remember that night well too,that was a last minute thing.

Jak wore light armor right up until the boss,didn't even realize it. Wasn't he a PT?
    He didn't die very often or at all from what I recall.

Chiyo,you did some awesome work keeping us alive too,at that time I didn't realize it was so hard to micro manage as a WT for our reckless team.

I've had some great times partying with Loli Express,I can't wait to see what AoI will bring to us.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Ama + Okami Ama = no relation Fatima's Avatar

hmm..this'll be tough...

Best Memories:

- Getting the PSU the day it came out, and knowing I could finally sustain an online game with my own income. =3
    - Making many good friends who were great to party with, and even more fun to have spam fests.
    - Getting my room to look just the way I like it.
    - After waiting, having finally gotten a friend from online (chat/forums) to subscribe and be able to play with him.
    - Buying a Grandaroc board, thinking it'll fail on my lvl 18 Pm, and having it work. =D
    - Hunting for a Bico forever and then finding it in someone's shop, mispriced. Needless to say, its mine now. X3

Worst:

- Constantly feeling like I'm slow, and aren't good enough at this thing. Its sucks having the game for so long and just now being able to play S2 runs.
    - Never finding any S-rank weapons, units, or whatever.
    - No one coming to my shop, despite its awesome prices. Or offering me fair trades.
    - Stupid people who comment on my character's name and gender not matching up. (He's not directly named from Okami! JEBUS!)
    - When most of my FL no longer lights up, and I spend many a night wondering around Guhral looking for a party...>_>;
    - Having to play with theives. (you know those people that run by and grab whatever came out of a monster or box you just busted up)
    - Breaking my first weapon while grinding it. ;__;

Funniest:

-The constant "Leo Luv" cracks between me and Ruben. XD
    - Having random players hit on my female characters and give me moneys. =D
    - When I argue and fight with my brother's friend on the game. And threaten to dropkick him the next time I see him IRL.
    - Playing through a whole mission with someone only to have them die at the boss and tell you they never restocked on healing items before we started. X__x
    - Lobby sitting with some friends, and having character pile-up orgies.

hmm....thats all I can think of....

Best memories- find Solid power S in a single run Finally finding 2-headed ragnus and ramdomly getting sleep/resist oh and also finding the first or 4th ank dedda XD
    Worst memories- getting tricked into helping someone and ended trading my sps, and 26% crea doubles Via account hacker and dieing more than 6 times on my first fakis S run and losing some friends tht quited
    funniest- playing with a guy named amaruy who NEVER heal himself when his hp is always in the yellow area and NEVER heals when hes revived too.
    and hear people bash PSU on the IGN fourms and youtube video comment fourms