Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories of PSU

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

Best Memory was when people were going nuts about 2nd classes coming out and crea weapons were the shit at that time because no one could use them yet.

Worst Memory was when I got booted from a full group because "someone" wanted to add and keep their bot in the party...

Funniest Memory was watching a message scroll by saying that people impersonating as the ST staff were going to be banned. Better yet when Neudaiz got purified three times over and Parum never did.

BEST Memory: The first PSOW meet-up I participated in ^______^

Worst Memory: My first Dulk Fakis S Mission, b/c at the time my internet was lagging up like frozen yogurt. (It's not surpose to make sense >:})

Best Times: When Bruce Dungeon B was THE mission to do! Good days.

Best Memory: When all my Dreamstation budds were still playing.
    2nd Best Memory: All the cool new people I met during Firebreak
    Worst memory: Having shitty ass DSL that disconnects everytime someone makes a phone call.......during Her Secret Mission @ the last minute.
    Best times: Firebreak Era/Dreamstation Era
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30

On 2007-09-06 14:10, Midicronica wrote:
    Good memories: My friend giving me a Sweet Death at the cost of selling his Halarod.
    That, my friend, was quite priceless, was the Cubo Musrana freaking out as awesome as the Sweet Death?

On 2007-09-06 19:51, omegapirate2k wrote:
    On 2007-09-06 14:10, Midicronica wrote:
    Good memories: My friend giving me a Sweet Death at the cost of selling his Halarod.
    That, my friend, was quite priceless, was the Cubo Musrana freaking out as awesome as the Sweet Death?

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. XD Both Darius and I were half awake and wasn't expecting it at all. I flipped out because it was totally unexpected and I had only played the mission maybe about 40 times. I think I let out a few more "Fuck Yes'" with the crossbow drop.

Saddest: Leaving PSU

Happiest: Coming back (obviously...)

Most Memorable: Handing out S ranks to lvl 1's

On 2007-09-06 17:16, pso123hrf wrote:
    lol I've had many funny memories, so many that I can't even remember them

Best: When I finally got a halarod, and when I made 2 40% weapons in 1 day

Worst: Getting close to another Halarod, only for it to be taken away, and having to sell a halarod for synthing...only to get broke in the process.

Even worst: Feeling depressed/hopeless/ugly whenever I see Cherry/DJsky epic/other elitests with stuff that i dont <.<

More worst: Having to level from 70-80 >.>

Best PSU memory:When I first got to LV60 on my brothers account and starting over when I got my own.

WORST PSU memory:Hmm....MOST of Firebreak. lol I swear people just don't know how to follow directions....

Funniest PSU memory:When Me and my friends would go on pants quests because Onma,or Dimma,or Ragnus stole my pants....

Best PSU memory: The days when it used to be my favorite people running missions just for fun..instead of being determined to find something.

Worst PSU memory: When my friends Zero and Xie quit, everything changed for the worse with our group after they left.

Funniest PSU memory: First time me and my friends did Falkis S rank...Alot of money was lost that day..and the size of egos were reduced dramatically.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Best memories? I've been so lucky when it comes to obtaining whatever rare I'm looking for at the time. Finding a crea doubles board after so many runs was my first good memory.

I still find it funny to this day the amount of people that use my macros or make spinoffs of them.

What
    the
    {f-word}?

seems to be the most copied haha.

It's nice always coming back online to like 3 pages of mail from my friends I'm thankful that there are people who constantly need me for runs or I might of quit by now. The best part of this past year are simply all the great people I've met, along with all the nuts that take the internet too seriously:P

I'm one of the few people that can still say my blacklist is empty as well

Also meeting a certain someone comes to mind

Worst memory? Seeing too many good people go. Meeting that nub Gina also ranks up there as well. You'd understand my hatred as well if you were harassed for meseta for 2 months straight. -_-

Funniest memory? The best time I had on my life on psu was back before the expert classes and level cap increase to 60 was added. Nothing was more fun then hanging out at Gawik's pub on uni 1 back then. I still miss some of the pub people who quit to this day.

It's also funny how much this game is like high school with all the elitist clicks. I guess ugly people congregate in groups or something.

Don't worry though, I'm not too cool to ignore anyone that seeks my attention=)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reginaldo on 2007-09-06 21:40 ]</font>

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175