Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

We are LIGHT (360)
    Hello, I am J-70 a member of the Guild of Light. I am here to ask if anyone here is in need of a fun, organized group of people, otherwise known as a clan. Our guild is growing strong in numbers, and just keeps growing. We accept ALL levels into our guild, so do not hesistate to ask in. GoL has many advantages into joining, so listen up! We are constantly helping one another, so if you need some people to go weapon hunting with, just give any member a call. Also if you decide to make a low level character, we are willing to help you level him/her up. And if you are need of better equipment, just go to on of our guild shops, where everything is dirt cheap. The guild is over 70 members strong already. We are also very active and have meetings occasionally.

Right now the current chain of command (as of 11/5)

Macross - Leader
    Amaya and Saphire - Co-leader
    J-70 - Head FTO
    Megabyte - Master of Ranger
    Kal Ryn - Master of Forces
    TBA - Master of Hunters

We are currently working on a new site, an official site, so look out for that. Send a FR to Tacklr70 and M7MACROSS for more information on the Guild of Light.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J-70 on 2007-11-05 18:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J-70 on 2007-12-05 19:19 ]</font>

Also message me on Tacklr70. I will then contact the masters.

Ewww, Guilds... nothing against them, but...

No wait, plenty against them, starting with their mutual preening and e-peen stroking, and finishing with the way they discriminate against people not "of their own".

The Guild of Light doesn't dicriminate anyone. We hate no one. We are just a group of people that enjoy partying up with others. The guild also has many allied clans as well.

2 down, 1 to go!

J-70, good luck with your clan...

and people like BanF, just stay the hell out of these kinda post if you dont like them. people like you are the reason some of us dont read or post here anymore. you attitude sucks, and if you dont like clans, dont reply to the post. simple as that. your silence is much more appreciated then your opinion.

J-70, I am a member of Stryke Force, and we would love to join your clan for runs. Stryke Force is not as big as your clan, but we do enjoy playing and have a great time doing it. we are a group of Fortegunners and Fortetechers that pretty much go anywhere and have fun. shoot me an invite. you probably already played with one of us, stryke force is everywhere....
    Stryke Force is watching. Always.

Lol. It's not "my" clan, I am just a mere pawn. I do some of the recruiting work for the guild, I've recruited a good percent of our guild. Macross is currently our active leader, but he's so tied up with work and the guild, that I told him that I'd help him with the recruitment. Send a message to M7MACROSS if you want to party with the guild. We have a lot of fun events, usually all hosted by the Fate Hand clan.

I applied

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Broodstar1337 on 2007-09-11 20:50 ]</font>

Cool, send a friend request to Tacklr70 and M7MACROSS. Try to be at this months meeting as well! Tell M7MACROSS that J-70 sent you, he should then know you're a new recruit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J-70 on 2007-09-12 06:03 ]</font>

When's the meeting? I've looked around the site and whatever decided to actually load for me didn't tell me squat.

Go to Guild Forums and then under that click meetings. Once your in Meetings go to "September Meeting" and Macross has posted all about the meeting.

http://www.freewebs.com/lightbio/gui...topicID=552745 or click here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J-70 on 2007-09-12 13:31 ]</font>