Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

On 2007-09-13 21:04, Sychosis wrote:
    Friends. Might want to look into it.
    QFT.

I would have to say the whole community. The random spam fest, people making gag characters like Captain Planet, the peeps I see and do missions with, and the local crazy.

On 2007-09-14 11:06, VanHalen wrote:
    I would have to say the whole community. The random spam fest, people making gag characters like Captain Planet, the peeps I see and do missions with, and the local crazy.
    Agreed
    http://princessash1ey.tumblr.com/ < My little gaming blog.

Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

i wont say its friends that keep me going, rather its that sense of community keeps me playing online

For the special item I get for already playing PSU when the new game rolls around...

Hmmm, lemme see. Friends are important, but most of mine play WoW. I actually LIKE PSU's gameplay, and compared to other Online RPGs, I feel that I have the most options with customization and combat styles here. It's surprisingly hard to find a Sci-fi Online game where I can kick ass without a gun AND wear whatever clothing I think is cool. Not much in this game feels like an afterthought. People can complain about repetition all they want, but if that's the case, then I suppose there are Online experiences that ALWAYS feel new and refreshing (If someone mentions WoW, they will be laughed at ).

And besides, I can create a Black character in 3 of the 4 races. Which was one of the things that upset me about PSO; you couldn't create a Black HUmar (trust me, I tried).

Mostly friends. Somewhat areas, bosses, and customizing my character.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Friends / Community.
    Hmm..~ things in the game I can still achieve.

Co-operative play, the love of the hunt, the fun of the gameplay, continued character improvement. Mostly those things kept me going. Sure, it can be a bit repetitive, but usually not enough to override the fun I had with it. I'd still be playing if it were not for the hacking issues December-ish.

On 2007-09-14 11:06, VanHalen wrote:
    nuff said.