Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

I've only just started the new mission but...

One Lou unit killed fourty-three Guardians!? made me lol so hard...

Edit: Whoops, meant to put this in PSU general. Oh well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-09-14 12:08 ]</font>

Was it more funny than the time she told Ethan he couldn't have her SUV? XD Cause that was hilarious
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

On 2007-09-14 12:25, XenithFlare wrote:
    Was it more funny than the time she told Ethan he couldn't have her SUV? XD Cause that was hilarious
    Her SUV is probably how she killed so many of them. I mean hell, it's a Blitz + Sturm Buster (but of course the Lou we have uses a Hegel Buster with such amazing proficiency)...pretty damn beastly combination there.

That whole mission made me wet myself a bit. That part about the Lou unit was so freakin' awesome.

Dragon God

I was slightly dissapointed, I didn't go into insanity mode ; ;

On 2007-09-14 17:21, Shadow_Wing wrote:
    I was slightly dissapointed, I didn't go into insanity mode ; ;
    Well, then that wouldn't be fair. If you go insane, I should be able to become a SEED-Venas(sp?).

I like how some characters have grown in my mind, we know them as parters in combat and they.... suck xD but here you see Nav as an unbeatable soldier and a Lou unit as an overkiller, its like.... dragon ball in an equilibrated fighting game and in the anime with all that infinite strength xDD

On 2007-09-14 17:32, landman wrote:
    I like how some characters have grown in my mind, we know them as parters in combat and they.... suck xD but here you see Nav as an unbeatable soldier and a Lou unit as an overkiller, its like.... dragon ball in an equilibrated fighting game and in the anime with all that infinite strength xDD
    The fact that I actually DON'T want to see Curtz or Dallgun die pretty much shows the PSU storyline has taken a step in the right direction.

The story is getting nice. Absolutely nothing near what I expected.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RegulusHikari on 2007-09-14 17:50 ]</font>

On 2007-09-14 17:41, RegulusHikari wrote:
    On 2007-09-14 17:32, landman wrote:
    The fact that I actually DON'T want to see Curtz or Dallgun die pretty much shows the PSU storyline has taken a step in the right direction.

The story is getting nice. Absolutely nothing near what I expected.
    Did Curtz die? If I recall Ethan said that he wasn't dead after the fight, but as to what happened to him after Lou said she would do something about him I didn't get a clear answer.

Woot. Finally the Host lou shows up. I always imagined that there would be a human lou (a real one) that they made an army out of.

As of the story:

I still think that it's possible Ethan has the seed virus in him which is why we don't see that elite seed form with Ethan. All sign points to Hyuga but it's still possible to put in a plot twis t like this!