The way I figure it... when playing the online story mode, whatever drops from monstors in other levels... drops from here right...?

Also there are some exclusive story mode drops(Harrisen Battle Fan, Twin Harrisen Bettle Fan... and somethig else I forget...) If anyone knows if there are more 'exclusive' online drops then I'd be greatfull.

What I am asking though is that surely online is an excellent way to farm for synth materials.... for example I found a DIAD online and a load of Copperinia's. I have a friend that reckoned they found 15 Morbinas from doing Chapter 6(or 7)... Would that be the case if I wanted the Carrigune Rucar(on Chapter 9/A) or whatever material?

I'm not sure if I have found a great way to farm items here but it seems that on the online story mode it is really good to farm ceratin items... although I'v never really found a good weapon yet(I've done mainly low levels) due to the fact you get a load of monsotrs of one mtype in an area(again chapter 9, 300 at once). Am I onto something here?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-09-15 11:02 ]</font>

Do you mean that there is increased drop rates for online story missions?

not increased drops or rates, just specific quest drops.

although some items do seem to drop more frequent on the story missions (i mean i always get at least 1-2 dogma drops and or a board from any rank of the mask as well as inverters from the bots but they are less frequent) like the copernia and the other synth stuff.

and yes they do drop the standard items as a normal/non story level, so a lvl 50 jarba will drop the same as a lvl 50 jarba on any parum mission
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter